38 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 38
-
Selena's Point of View

ZAYN AND I came back from the convention, early in the night, at it had ended around seven. They have use metals and certificates of recognition for our work. We grabbed dinner, and talking about our essays, and realized that who had written more than we let each other know. Zayn and I were in a good place right now, but the only thing that bothered me, was that Lucy had kissed Zayn. I planned to go back to London and confront her for her actions. I may have left being this shy, formal girl with patience, but I was returning as this new profound woman, who fought for what she wanted, and did not taking opinions from anyone.
-
We woke up the next morning, in each other's arms, cozied up to one another. Our bodies were entangled to one another, as the sun peeked through the balcony door, today we had a big day ahead of us, my mother expected us this afternoon at home for a family gathering, from people I left back home a couple of months ago, to study abroad in England.
-
I didn't have anything major to wear tonight, for the hot summer night, so I suggested Zayn that we go shopping. "We should go shopping for some clothes, I know some shops not to far from here." I said to him, as I sat up on the bed. He groaned. "We're gonna have to regardless because I don't want to show up at my mothers empty handed."
-
"You win." He sighed sitting up beside me and kissing my shoulder.
***

We had no time to waste today at the end of our stay was coming to an end. We took a shower one after the other and threw on some clothes, before heading out to the parking lot and getting into the rental car, to head to some nearby shops that I knew. Zayn sat back in the passenger seat, with his sunglasses on, and the wind blowing in his face. The radio played in the back ground as Zayn and I intertwined our hands together. I reached the strip of shops, and parked the car, we quickly stepped out and Zayn stretched and I stood beside him and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and we walked to the first shop we stood nearest to.
-
"You're not buying anything?" I said to him as I looked through the racks of clothes and he stood beside me.
-
"No." He nodded his head sideways. "Trousers, T-shirt, jean jacket, and sunglasses is how I'm going." He said. "I'm only here for you." He smiled.
-
I hummed and pulled some dresses, and two pieces of the racks of clothing. "In that case." I said to him. "Hold, these for me." I said to him in a smile and he grew surprised at my actions as he took the clothes on hangers in his grasp.
-
"So it going to be that kind of day, I see." He chuckles and I nod my head proudly as I guide us back towards the dressing rooms.
-
He has a smug look on his face and takes a seat on the on the ottoman outside of the dressing room while I take the outfits from his grasp and I walk into the dressing rooms. While he sits back against the wall with the with his hands in his pant pockets. I hurry in and quickly take my clothes on and get into an outfit I like most. It is a summer dress that reaches a bit above my thoughts, it's flowy and it has a long v line with strings crossed on each side to adjust it to your comfort. I walk out of the dressing room, and Zayn pulls his glasses about on his head, sitting up and taking interest into what I am wearing.
-
I look at myself in the dressing room mirror, deciding I like it. "What do you think?" I say to him as I walk up closer to him and stand in between his legs.
-
He hums not really saying much, he reaches up with his hands and pulls the strings to close the outline of my cleavage. He smirks. "Better." He says.
-
I scoff. "You can't be serious?"
-
"I'm not taking my chances with long lost lover boy tonight." He said.
-
I roll my eyes and walk back into the dressing room. I quickly take off the dress and change myself into a two piece outfit, I wiggle into the flexible pencil skirt, and the bralette, and a jean jacket that goes fairly well with the outfit all together. I take one good look at myself and before out and I look at myself in mirror outside the dressing room, Zayn stands up and appears behind me. "Absolutely not." He said moving his head sideways. "I think it looks best if" He said reaching from around my shoulders taking both ends of the jean jacket and starts buttoning it up. "there, see?" He smiles.
-
"This makes you happy, doesn't it?" I question crossing my hands over my chest and looking at him through the mirror. "I like this better than the dress." I admit.
-
He smirks. "On second thought the dress is nice." He is quick to alter mindsets. "Adjustable too."
-
"Wanna bet it's not?" I challenge.
-
"Convince me." He whispers against my ear as he hugs at my waist with his arms wrapped around me.
***
Jackie's Point of View