22 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 22
***

Selena's Point of View

I FELT LIKE the wind was knocked right out of me. Zayn was standing in front of the whole study hall room announcing that we were in a relationship. Everyone's heads shot in our direction even the people that literally had no care in the world. I stood up next to Zayn and tugged on his shirt to sit him down. However, he did not budge one bit. "I'm tired of everyone looking at us like some fucking science experiment. Is it so hard to fucking believe that we are?" He said out loud.
-
Adam's eyes were right on me and I turned the other direction only to find Lucy chuckling and biting her pen cap while Ashely and Vanessa sat beside her whispering to themselves. "Zayn-.." I whispered harshly at him.
-
Picking my bag up from the sofa and taking all my things and shoving them inside. "Let's go." He said pulling on my arm as I trailed behind him and we walked out of the study hall room.

***
Lucy's Point of View

I sat there staring straight at Selena who was a nervous wreck while Zayn announced their stupid relationship. It was fucking obvious at this point. I chuckled at the embarrassment that stood before me. I glanced over at Adam who was such a disappointment mess because of Zayn's whole speech about him and Selena, his only focus was only on Selena as he looked at her with such sadden eyes.
-
Meanwhile, on the other hand Ashely and Vanessa whispered among each other as Selena picked up her shit put it in her bag and Zayn pulled on her arm and they walked out of the study hall room. Minutes later, Adam shut his book loudly and pushed the double doors of the study hall room harshly and it nearly slammed behind him.
-
"I mean it was obvious." Ashely said as Vanessa listened. "But I didn't think they would be that vocal about it." She lifted her shoulders.
-
"Yeah." Vanessa nodded her head. "Selena is quiet and his name is everyone's mouth all the time. Something was definitely up but I didn't think they'd get into a relationship that fast."
-
I rolled my eyes. "She won't realize how quickly he'll get rid of her either." I commented. "It's just the way he is." I lifted my shoulders.
-
"Why do you hate him so bad?" Ashely questioned. "What did he do to you that you can't even be in the same room as him?" She pressed.
-
I gave them a forced smile. "That is none of your business." I told them. "Just be prepared when she comes crying in your arms any week now." I tell them as I stand up closing my books and putting them in my bookbag.
-
"Selena's only had one other boyfriend in her life." Vanessa says. "And that was Ethan in high school you guys remember?" She says.
-
"I do." Ashely nods her head. "They were so awkward together." Ashely reminisces.
-
"Please they couldn't even hold hands in public." I remind. "Ethan promised to take it slow with Selena, while she still held on waiting for the perfect moment." I roll my eyes. "Then she move away for college." I add.
-
"Remember when they promised they'd wait for each other?" Vanessa adds.
-
"And now look at her." I tell them. "Zayn will waste no time." I confess. "And stupidly she will give it to him." I say, as I put my bag over my shoulders and walked out of the study hall room, leaving Ashely and Vanessa behind.

***
Zayn's Point of View

Selena and I were on our way to the car, when she stopped dead in her tracks and stood in front of me. I had made such a big scene and now everyone on campus, will soon know that Selena and I were dating. To be honest I never felt more free, I was getting sick and tired of beating around the bush with these secret meetings and always having to lie about everything that we're doing together was for the literature project, when in reality we were past that already at this point.
-
"Why did you do that?" Selena was first to break the question.
-
"I was getting sick and tired of lying." I told her truthfully.
-
"You didn't think about talking it about with me?" She says. "Maybe finding out how I feel about it first?" She added.
-
I grew a confused look on my face. "Why?" I questioned. "Are you embarrassed to be with me?"
-
Her facial expression changed to a soft one. "No." She said truthfully.
-
"Then what is the problem?" I lifted my shoulders carelessly.
-
"Because you just said it out of the blue, in front of the whole world!" She explained. "In front of Adam especially." She said. "Did you do it on purpose? So he would hear?"
-
"And if I did what about it?" I said. "What is the fucking problem here? Serves him right, lets see if he stops bothering you one and for all." I admitted.
-
Selena and Adam didn't even have to be talking to each other or be sitting next to each other but when we were in literature class earlier, I could just see the way he would look over at Selena. That motherfucker is like a dumb lovesick dog looking for her attention at this point.
-
"Zayn, he is hurting right now." She said. "He knew that already the day of the date, why shove it down his face even more?" She questions me.
-
"Oh now you care about his feelings?" I scoff. "He's looking for your pity at this fucking point, don't you realize that? Look how he has you talking about him?"
-
"Its the human thing to do." She argues back. "And what is wrong with you?" Her eyebrow move to the center of her face. "How compassionless can you fucking be?" She argues.
-
"Selena he has been on your case since I can fucking remember!" I explain.
-
"But that doesn't give you the reason to stomp all over his feelings!" She says. "Why are you like this? It's like you have to scare everyone off to get what you want all to yourself?" She adds.
-
Before I could say another word, the woman that destroy my whole complexion of love and left such a shell of a compassionless man appears before Selena and I. "Well, well, well." She says in a mocking tone. "Look at you two love birds." She says almost wanting to laugh. "Did you two already have your first couples fight?" She laughs finally.
-
That did it for me. "What the fuck do you want Lucy?" I straight question her, catching Selena off guard and turns around to look at me with a confused look on her face.

***