66 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 66
-
Zayn's Point of View

I SAT NEXT to the window as Jackie has stood there in front of me, shocked as ever. Her eyes nearly widen so large that I don't think she had it in her to stare at me that long in shock, yet here we were. She pushed strands of her hair behind her ear and and sat slowly on the bed across from me. She couldn't believe the words that left my mouth, and quite frankly neither could I.
-
She stood up suddenly and walked towards the bedroom door that was half opened and quickly went to close it, she sat back down and took in a deep breath before beginning to sleep on the whirlwind that was Lucy.
-
"What the fuck do you mean she's pregnant again?" Jackie questioned.
-
"I confronted her and I saw the pregnancy test and everything, she's pregnant." I tell her.
-
"Are you even sure it's your kid?" She questioned.
-
"If she's capable of spiking my drink so I'd black out and not remember a thing of what happened that night, I think she's capable of anything." I admitted. "You should have seen her, she sounded so delusional and insane."
-
Jackie chuckled. "She's not far from being a nut case, I'll tell you that." She said nodding her head side to side. "Do you believe her?"
-
"I told her I wasn't believing a word that left her mouth until she took some kind of DNA test to prove it's mine, for all I fucking know it could be Chris' and this just another of his and her mind games."
-
"True but he isn't gonna do much from jail." Jackie shrugs. I stay silent and scratch the back of my head. Jackie catches notice, and her eyes widen. "What?"
-
"Listen maybe it was a moment of weakness and he was bullshitting me the whole fucking way, but I just-...he told me some deep ass shit while we sat across cells and I told my father to pay his bail." I confess.
-
Jackie pinches the bridge of her nose and nods her head side go side in disappointment. "You better fucking hope, that's his fucking kid." She notes. "Not yours, because if it is, you will never be able to shake her off. Nothing is worse than having your crazy ex girlfriend pregnant with your kid."
-
There's a slight knock at the door and my mum walks in with widen eyes. "Hey do you guys want lunch-...what?" I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. I don't say much and just wait until my mum to go ahead and tell me an ear full. Jackie stays silent and says nothing. "Zayn tell me she's lying." My mom glances over at Jackie.
-
"Mum I wish I could." I lift my my shoulders carelessly lost for words.
-
"Your sisters and I did not walk through hellfire with that girl for you to turn around and do something like this!" My mum exclaims. "Are we really going back to square one!?"
-
My mum was fuming and I have never seen her this angry. "Mum I wish I could tell you none of this happened, but it did alright! I didn't willingly sleep with her alright?"
-
"Wait a minute, is that why you and that girl Selena ended things?" She points out. "She found out didn't she?"
-
"Mum please if you could just listen to me." I try and keep my cool compared to my frantic mother. "After everything was done between Lucy and I, I will admit I did try to get back with her when I found out she was going to the same uni as me" I admit and her eyes widen. "However, weeks became months and I just-...I gave up." I said with brief explanation there was no way I could tell my mum the truth about the demise Lucy left me in. "I met Selena and we started going out, but Lucy was poisoning her mind and I couldn't bring myself to tell her that truth...anyway, Lucy just began making her and my life a living hell. Then one night I was at a frat party, and I drank into this drink I had and I started feeling a little strange and I woke up in bed next to her." I lifted my shoulders.
-
"She's pregnant Zayn! Again!" My mum exclaimed. My mom pushed her hair back with her hands taking in a deep breath before calming her door. "On top of that, she drugged you...oh my god." My mum began breaking down in tears. Jackie embraced her and caressed her shoulder trying to calm her down. She wipes her tears and tries to keep herself together. "I am calling your father and I'm gonna demand that he press charges because this-..."
-
"No!" I exclaimed.
-
The situation of this whole fiasco that happened between Lucy and I was becoming bigger than i intended it to be. Now my mum wanted to get the legal system involved? "Zayn this is a serious offense! She can't just get away with it because she's a girl!"
-
"She will twist the narrative somehow mum I know her, and it will be me paying the price with a prison sentence." I explain to her. "Besides no one will believe me." I nod my head side to side. She pinches the bridge of her nose wanting to cry harder. "Please stop crying mum." I take her hand in mine and try to calm her down. "I will be alright." I assure her. "I promise."
-
Selena's Point of View