50 ; Revised

Stars Dance
Chapter 50
-
Levi's Point of View

I SAT THERE on the edge of my bed with widen eyes at the sight before me. There lied Zayn and Lucy entangled with each other under the bedsheets, sleeping, as Lucy rested her head on top of his chest. What the fuck I thought to myself, did Zayn mean to do this? Had he and Selena broken up? I couldn't witness this alone, Jackie needed to make her way over here now she was the only one who could get Zayn out of bed kick Lucy out of the room before Selena came looking for him.
-
I grabbed my phone that sat plugged up on the desk getting ready to dial Jackie's number before my phone rang first and I noticed that the call ID was Selena's. "Shit, shit, shit." What the hell was i suppose to say? Lying wasn't my best trait, not even to save my soul.
-
I clicked the green icon and held the phone up to my ear, as I glanced over at both Zayn and Lucy who were still passed out asleep.
-
"Selena hey!" I exclaimed through the line, not caring if I woke them up.
-
"Hey Levi, I was just wondering if Zayn is there at the dorm with you? He didn't come home last night and I am kind of worried." Selena said honestly.
-
"Z-Zayn?" I questioned scratching the back of my neck. "Uhhh..." I trailed off not knowing what to even say.
-
"Yeah Zayn, your best friend?" She questioned me weirdly. "I tried calling him but he's not picking up." She added.
-
"Oh Zayn! Y-yeah...he's here but don't worry I'll tell him you called." I say. "His phone is probably dead or something." I was literally clueless at what to say at this point.
-
"Ok well when he wakes up can you tell him-..." Selena began.
-
But I caught her off. "Yeah I will bye Selena." I said and ended the call.
-
Lucy nodded slightly and parted her eyes open, noticing me she sat up quickly and looked around realizing where she was. While Zayn was passed out under her. "Lucy what the hell are you doing here!?" I questioned her. "Do you realize what you've just done?" I question her.
-
She clicked her teeth and lifted her shoulders carelessly. "What does it look like? Zayn and I had sex." She said.
-
"How you fucking lost your mind?" I questioned.
-
"'Maybe." She lifted her shoulders carelessly. "But last night was the best night I've had in years." She said tracing her fingertips against Zayn's tattoos.
-
"You need to go now." I pointed towards the door.
-
She ignored me and rested her head against Zayn's chest once again. I eyed him weirdly because unlike Lucy he hadn't woken up yet. "What did you give him?" I questioned. "He looks passed out?" I said pulling at his arm that just dropped down loosely against the edge of the bed.
-
"I didn't do anything." She smirked. "But it didn't take much either." She chuckled.
-
I was pacing back and forth in the small floor of the dorm room before I quickly dialed Jackie's number. After a few rings, she finally picked up. "Hello Levi have you called to apologize to-...." She immediately said.
-
"Now is not the time, I need you to come here right now because I think Zayn just committed one of the biggest mistakes of his life." I exclaimed.
-
"What? Is he alright what's wrong?" She said as I heard noise of shifting from her end of the line.
-
I walked towards the bathroom and locked myself inside, so Lucy could hear the conversation, I knew how much she hated her. "No, I don't think he is." I nodded my head side to side while running my fingers through my hair. "I thought he and Selena had crashed here at the dorm last night and I didn't think anything of it, but then I remembered he told me he took her home last night because she got pissed drunk and-...." I rambled on nervously.
-
"Ok, ok I'm literally on my way to the frat, but calm down tell me what happened Levi, slow down." She said.
-
I took in a deep breath. "Jackie, I found Lucy and Zayn in bed together." I blurted out.
-
"You found what?" She said in disbelief.
-
"Jacks hurry over here, because I don't know what to do and Lucy doesn't want to leave, Zayn looks fucking dead and I-..." I panicked.
-
"Alright alright I'm almost there just calm-..." She said before the line went dead.
-
I took the phone away from my ear, and looked at the front of the screen and realized the line went dead all suddenly. I trusted Jackie would hurry because this was literally going to hit the fan quick if Selena found her way over here. I didn't even want to go out there because I genuinely didn't know what to do. What was I suppose to do? Minutes felt like hours and I wanted to pull the roots of my hair out of my head.
-
When suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I sighed, realizing that Jackie had made it in time. I walked out of the bathroom, and looked over at Lucy and Zayn in which Zayn still look passed the fuck out, while Lucy rested her head comfortably on his chest.
-
"Jackie thank god you're here-..." I said with relief while opening the door. "Selena!" I exclaimed when I realized that there was no going back from this, I held the door at an angle trying to shield the mess that was about to happen.
-
Jackie palmed her forehead, and looked at me widen eyes as my attention focused back to Selena who eyed me weirdly. "If you wouldn't have hung up so suddenly, you would have known that I came to see if Zayn was alright, I just want to know it he's ok because he didn't come home last night-..." She said pushing past me and widening the door.
-
"Selena." Lucy sat up beside Zayn's sleeping body with a bedsheet wrapped around her body, while Selena looked like her whole world just came crashing down.
-
Jackie walked behind her and now the five of us were standing in the mess that was literally about to unravel before my eyes. "Oh my god." Jackie said in disbelief.
-
Jackie's Point of View