TG : ONE

~ Erica and Naomi In Multimedia ~

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

▪ ERICA POV ▪

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW ERICA?!" I jumped off of the girl and wrapped the sheet around myself.

"Baby , its not what it looks like." I tried grabbing my girlfriend, Naomi's hand but she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me with those stanky was hands! I'm done! I'm getting my shit out , and I'm gone! So don't look for me whenever you done fucking her. Bye Erica!" She pushed my head and walked out with her sister behind her.

I sighed running my hand through my hair.

Why the fuck do I keep doing this?

I'm Erica Brown. I'm 24 years old, i have lony curly hair, I have a few tattos, strong jawline, skinny lightskin, and I stand 5'7 - 5'8.

I'm a homop female so I am born with a dick basically.

Even though I'm born differently, ladies like it. Some people like it, some don't. If you ask me, I don't care. They can think whatever they want.

So basically, Naomi and I are going through a rough time. Right?

We've been together on and off for 2 years and the reason of it, is because of me. I love Naomi. I really do, but females just come in way and just...make a bitch wanna fuck em.

I don't even know how Nai found out where I was fucking this broad.

"You heard her baby, finish doing what you see doing." Jasmine said. I shook my head putting on my briefs.

"Man I can't keep doing this. I love Naomi to much to keep -" Before I could finish, Jasmine grabbed my arm pulling me on the bed and she kissed me roughly grinding herself ontop of me.

I groaned as she continued.

"Jasmine..." I said trying to push her off but she didn't budge. She just continued and started kissing my neck. I sighed and felt her warm insides around my dick again.

"Fuck." I said and Jasmine laughed and rode me.

"Five more minutes , please." She said as she went faster and I bit my lip.

"Fuck! Five and that's it. Go faster ma." I said and grabbed her fat ass. She bit her lip and threw her head back going deeper and more faster.

Yeah this is wrong, but I just love the feeling.

■ 

After being done with Jasmine, I told her to text me and I left out her apartment. I went to my car and got inside then called Noami.

The phone went to voicemail after 2 rings.

I know she seen me calling her ass. I sighed and called again. Still, no answer.

I just decided to text her.

Me : " Baby I know your upset at me and I'm sorry okay ? I didn't know what the fuck was going on until Jasmine told me that she drugged my drink . I know your reading this and see me calling the phone . Baby girl please pick up . I just want to talk ."

I started the my car and then drove off to McDonalds. I got myself a quick meal and got Nai's favorite meal.

"That'll be $20.50." The girl said and I paid her letting her keep the change. I stood on the side waiting for my order and just decided to lurk through social media.

"Hey." Someone said. I looked up seeing a dark skin girl with curly hair. She was cute. She had a lil cute booty. Not big not small, just right.

"Wassup ma?" I said putting my phone down. I hope Nai texts me back.

"I'm Lee." Lee held her hand out for me to shake and I shook it.

"Erica. So , why are you ova here?" She shrugged smirking.

"I just seen a fine ass girl , and decided to come and holla at you." She smirked and pulled my chair back and stood between my legs.

I tilted my head a little and looked at her.

"You looking for dick orr?" She laughed.

"Maybe...Maybe not. I know who you are Erica. On and off with ya lil girlfriend Naomi. Shes cute or whatever , but obviously you not really interested in her like you use to be if your cheating on her with different women. Right?" I laughed shaking my head.

That's the first shit women love to talk about.

Naomi.

"Ma look , I do love Naomi alright? Yeah I fuck up sometimes , but I still love the girl. She's the love of my life. I'm trying to stop cheating , but shit y'all females know the fuck y'all be doing. Its already enough that I'm in the gay world , so ian really trippin." I said and she nodded biting her lip.

"Well if you really 'trying to change' , I'm going to give you my number. If you get in touch with me anytime , you already know what that means." She smirked and slid her number inside my briefs.

And I don't mean inside my briefs as in my pocket, I mean on my dick!

This one freaky ass girl. Clearly she don't care where shit happen. Fuck, we can have sex outside if we want.

I'm sho she down for it.

I got my food, then left out McDonalds then headed home.

I hope Nai didn't leave yet.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

~ What Y'all Think ?

~ Comment , Vote , Share , And Follow 💘