TG : 53

• The Next Morning •

▪ { ERICA } ▪

Today is the day that Bri and I are going back to the states. I really not even ready to leave shawty yet. We now getting closer than ever and I don't wanna leave shawty.

She real sweet , nice , and has such an amazing personality. I love being around her. I said I wanted to spend my last full day with her , and that's what I'm gonna do.

Even though I didn't ask her to move with me to Cali , but last night I was too in the moment getting to know mama. I'll just ask her this morning over breakfast.

~  

Last night I tore that ass up though. Regina wanted the dick real bad and she wanted it rough and painful. I gave her what she wanted and she's weak ass fuck now. 

I know this morning , she isn't gonna be able to walk . 😂😂

I've never had sex that hard before , damn.

I did shit I never did before.

~   ~   ~

I got out of bed carefully unwrapping my arms from around Regina. She started moving a bit but never woke up.

I grabbed my phone checking my notfications and seen Briana text my phone. 

Blood Sis 💉❤: " Yo where you at?! Its 9:30 and yo was ain't here! Where the fuck are you?! We gotta leave in 2 hours yo! You still need to pack your shit man where you at?! "

I sighed texting back. I wanna cuss Briana out right now , but I'm not going to. Ima just keep it cool.

Me : " Listen man calm your ass down! I just stayed the night at Regina's bro calm down! Ima be there in about 40 minutes. "

Blood Sis 💉❤: " 40 MINTUES?! WTF?!"

Me : " Bri ima be there! You said 2 hours. It won't take me long to get my shit together."

Blood Sis 💉❤: " Whatever man "

I rolled my eyes throwing my phone on the dresser.

~  ~

After making breakfast , I went upstairs and Regina was still sleeping. I looked at the time, 9:57.

Regina was laying on her back slightly snoring. She had huge hickies from me on her neck , breast , stomach , and thighs. 

i kissed her neck softly and rubbed her clit. She moaned a little and then once she started really feeling it , she started moving her hips in sync moaning.

"Erica .. that's enough , it hurts." She whined and i continued. She pushed me off of her.

"Baby I told you that's enough ." She said and I laughed.

"Did daddy hurt her baby girl?" I asked rubbing Reggie's thighs biting my lip.

"Yes." She replied and I grinned.

I ran Regina quick hot bath.

~ | 10 : 20 | ~

"You know Erica .. I'm gonna really miss you." Regina said sighing as we walked to the car. I put my arm around her.

"Don't worry baby girl. We're gonna Facetime and stuff. And , I can fly you out to Cali a couple of times." I said rubbing her waist.

"But it's not gonna be the same on the phone. And , what if you hook up with some other and start falling for her? What -"

"Don't worry ma. I only got eyes for you alright? I'm not worrying about any of those hoes. I'm worrying about -"

I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked seeing Bri's name popping up. I didnt even bother answering. I looked at the time and it was 10:20.

"Anyways , I'm only worrying about you. I'm not worrying about them. Believe me when i say this , I'm in love with you Regina and I got my eyes only for you." I said truthfully to Regina and she smiled.

"I'm in love with you too." We kissed.

I got inside the car and Regina watched me the whole time with a saddened look. "I do wish I can stay mama alright? You know what? I want for you to come to the airport today. Before I leave."

"Really? What time?"

"Come at 11:30 because the plane leaving at 12." She nodded and we kissed again.

"Bye." I said starting the car.

"Bye."

▪ { REGINA } ▪

I watched as Erica's car got lost in between with the other cars. I'm missing her already.

I've never met anyone like Erica before. She's so sweet and I love everything about her.

I went back inside and the smell of Erica's cologne still lingered. I grabbed my phone seeing a picture of Erica and I.  

A tear hit my wrist and I wiped my teary eyes. I sighed and just sat on the couch broke down crying.

I never cried over anyone or anything besides a family crisis. But the connection that Erica and I have , i couldn't hold it back.

I love Erica so much. Like I said i don't want for her to leave me. I still haven't even asked her about moving the states with her soon.

_____________________________________________________

Regina & Erica In Real Love ! 😭❤

Y'all Think Erica Go Fuck Up When She Gets Back To California ??