94 ( karma is a true bitch )

| A Month Later .. |

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I wrapped my arms behind Lee's waist and kissed her cheek. "Goodmorning beautiful." I said and she grinned turning around and pecked my lips.

"Goodmorning baby." She replied.

"Whatchu making for breakfast?" I sat on the counter on my phone. A message from Nicole rolled in outta no where.

"My grandma's famous om - baby you okay?" She asked. I sighed staring at the message.

Nicole 😒: " Open the door I'm coming get Veah. "

Lee grabbed my phone out my hand and rolled her eyes handing me back my phone and turned the stove off going upstairs.

The fuck?

"Lee I know you aren't mad at me." I said following her upstairs. She was in the closet . I groaned throwing my phone on the bed. I went in the closet and Lee was putting on some sweats.

"Baby you do know that I am not fu -"

"Erica I know you aren't fuckinn wit Nicole! I just want for her to feel what Naveah felt. But worser." She said and I already knew what that meant. She wanna fight.

Hell i want to too , but ima let Lee handle her.

"You look sexy when your mad." I told her grabbing her waist and she laughed pushing me away.

"Would you stopp. Go check on the kids." She said and I grabbed her face kissing her lips with nothing but tongue.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said and I went to the girls' room and theh both were still sleeping. The doorbell rung. I closed their door and as soon as I turned around , Lee was already running out the bedroom.

"Lee!" I ran behind her and she reached the door opening it and attacked Nicole. I heard Nicole scream and almost fell on the last step.

Once I reached the door , Lee was ontoo of Nicole kicking her in the face and stomach.

"Alright baby that's enough!" I yelled and pulled her off of Nicole who was holding her nose which was streaming blood.

"THAT'S GOOD FOR YO DIRTY ASS! YOU LET SOMEBODY BEAT MY DAUGHTER , FUCK WRONG WIT YOU!" I yelled and seen this lightskin dude getting out the car. .

"What the fuck?!" He yelled and charged for Lee but I stopped running up on him and punched his ass in the face. He feel back on the ground.

"YOU THE NIGGA WHO HIT MY DAUGHTER YOU PUSSY!" I kicked him in the stomach and he groaned curling up like a little bitch.

I looked back at Nicole. "I WANT FULL CUSTODY OF MY CHILD TOO!" I yelled.

"I don't give a fuck you can have her!!" She yelled. Lee grabbed her hair pulling her up and punched her in the face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY YARD! BEFORE I GET MY GUN!" I yelled and they both got up running to the car.

"You good babe?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good. You?" I nodded looking at my bloody hands. Lee's hand were bloody also.

"Lets go clean our hands and then wake the girls up." She said but I stopped her.

"Wait .. how about we play a game after we clean our hands?" I smirked kissing her lips and she laughed.

"Fine. But only for an hour."

"Fine by me!" I said running inside to the bathroom.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I'm glad I got to beat that hoe's ass. Why would someone even allow something like that happen to their child?

Makes them look just ass bad. At least we won't have to worry about Nicole any more ..

Karma is such a bitch. 😈

_____________________________________________________

° Nicole got dat ass tapped !

° Lee & Erica ? 😍😍