TG : 19

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I grabbed a bottle of water and bag of chips walking out the house. I seen Naomi and Lee inside Lee's  marine colored Convertible booming Kevin Gates.

I sighed pulling my Nike hat down on my head and got in the back. I seen Naomi also in the back and Lee was driving.

I frowned before getting inside and looked at both of them.

"What the fu - Why you in the back and not in the front with Lee?" I asked. She smirked

"Erica just sit down. You acting like I'm gonna bite you." Naomi said.

"You might." I mumbled and she and Lee laughed.

I swear I don't even want to be in this damn car. I should've drove my own shit. But no , Lee wanted to come get me to see so I won't be late.

"You smell like your daughter." Naomi said referring to Gina and I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

"Can we go? I wanna come back home and get my ass back in bed." I sighed and Lee left the house.

| Doctor's Office 💉 |

Once we made it to the doctor's office , I literally jumped out. The whole time , Naomi was trying to kiss me and feeling on me. Lee wasn't doing shit but making Snapchat videos on Snapchat.

~

We sat in the waiting room waiting to be called. We were waiting to be called and it been like 30 minutes. While waiting , I was texting Gina.

Me : " Baee , are you up? "

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " Yeah baby. I miss you so much babyy. 😩"

Me : " I know ma , I miss you too. Don't worry though. Daddy's gonna be home soon. 😌"

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " You better not let those bitches get to you!"

Me : " Bae you know I wouldn't do that. I already wanna leave."

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " I trust you bae. 😍Okay , I'm gonna let you go. I love you sooooo much!!! 💋💋💋😍😍"

Me : " I love you too babyyy . 😍😍💍"

I sighed locking my phone.

"Aww , how cute. Texting your ' baby girl ' . Cute." Naomi said. I got shaking my head mugging her. Lee isn't like Naomi all over me and shit. She not really nothing to worry about. Maybe its the baby.

But Naomi , ever since I left her and Lee alone it's like she started getting on my ass now. Yeah Lee texts me and shit , but she doesn't feel on me and shit.

Naomi just needs to leave me the fuck alone. I'm done with her. I tried to work shit out with her , but it didn't work out. So i moved on , now she wanna be all on my dick.

Bitch , get the fuck outta here. 👋😒

¤

"Get the fuck out of my phone yo." I say on the other side next to Lee who was on her phone on Instagram.

"You ready for the baby to come?" I started little conversation with her and she sighed nodding.

"Been waiting. I'm not even 6 months yet." I chuckled a bit and looked at Naomi. Once she looked at me , she blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes shaking my head sitting back and looking uo at the television on the wall.

I think Naomi is sexually attracted to me.

She needs to get the shit out her head though because anything that we had , is now gone.