TG : 16 ( Meeting The Fam )

¤ { GINA } ¤

Erica and I were watching TV like normal and playing with the dogs , and then the door bell rung. I gasped and looked at Erica with a scared look because knowing it was my family brought back all the nervous feelings.

My heart beat begin to pick up , my hands begin to get sweaty , I'm a nervous wreck right now!

"Bae .." Erica said rubbing my temples and I sighed. She pointed to the door and then kissed my cheek. I flashed a smile. That kinda cheered me up.

I got smoothing my dress , and opened the door revealing my mom , Candy , my father , Tyrone , and my little brother , Tyrone Jr.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and pulled them into a hug.

"Hello sweetie." My parents said.

"Sup Ty. Still doing good in basketball?"

"Yeah , and still pulling the ladies." He popped his imaginary collar and me and my parents laughed at him. My mom shook her head laughing.

"That's my boy." My dad said and my looked at him with a disgust look. "What?" My father asked. But anuthing would pop between them , I let everyone inside turned back and Erica came around the corner.

The nervous feeling came right back.

"Is this the roomate?" My dad asked and Erica stood next to me and smiled at my family.

"Yes sir I am. Good evening , my name is Erica Brown. And you guys are?" She shook everyone's hand and hugged my mom. My mom already had an uncomfortable look stored upon her face.

Oh Jesus.

"I'm Tyrone , this is my beautiful wife , Candy , and our son Tyrone Jr." My dad said & Erica nodded.

"Yo , those the news Jordans?" Erica asked Ty and he nodded flashing them.

"Yuup , just gottem yesterday. Clean huh?"

"Hella clean bro." Erica said.

"Ahem!" I said getting her attention. Once she realizedshe just said a curse work infront of my family , she looked at my parents who were looking at her outfit up and down all the way.

"Sorry." She said and Ty started laughing.

"Big sis I like this girl already!" Ty said and Erica smiled.

"I got 2k17 upstairs and all kinds of other games , you wanna play?" Erica asked

"Ye -"

"Boy you better not say yes and we didn't even say yet." My mom cut him off and Ty nodded.

"Sorry mama." She looked at Erica.

"Erica.." My mom said and I stood nervously in the same spot since they came.

"Yes mam?" Erica answered.

"How old are you?" My dad asked and my heart sunk. I looked at Erica wit the expression of , please lie 😩.

She looked back at me like no and I sighed knowing she's gonna say what I think she's gonna say.

"I am .. 24 years old." My parents mouths dropped.

"24?! And you still in school? What are you , dumb?!" My dad said and him and my mom started cracking up. I looked at Erica who was getting ready to go off on both of them.

"Yo fu -"

"UMM! HOW ABOUT WE EAT?!" I cut Erica off before she says anything she's gonna regret.