TG : 54

Skipping To The Airport ✈

▪ { ERICA } ▪

"Erica don't go , please!" Regina cried in my arm hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and pulled away from the hug wiping her tears then kissed her soft lips.

"Don't worry. Won't be long before we see each other again. Will you be able to move back to the states?" I asked and she looked up at me wiping her eyes.

"Where to?"

"Living with me. Come move in with me in Cali Regina." I held her hands into mine.

"Erica are you sure you want to do this?" She asked and I was more than sure.

"Aye Erica , Come on!" Briana yelled but I ignored her and kissed Reggie.

"Baby I'm more than 100% sure. I want you to be like and live with me in California. I can't stop thinking about you Regina." I said and she smiled nodding.

"O-Okay. But I'm gonna come maybe in about a week. I gotta get everything situated first." I smiled biting my lip and kissed her lips passionately. Our tongues wrestled roughly and I grabbed her ass. She laughed pulling away and I sighed holding her in my arms.

"Erica I'm gonna miss you." She said and started crying. I sighed wiping her tears and kissed her forehead hugging her in my embrace.

"I'm gonna miss you more baby girl. But don't worry , we'll Facetime. And when you come , I'll be the first one at the airport waiting for you I promise." I promised and Regina chuckled still crying.

"All passengers riding America 223 please start aboarding the plane.  All passengers riding America 223 start aboarding the plane now please. The plane will be taking off in about 30 mintues." The airport woman said nd I looked back at Regina.

"I'm gonna call you as soon as I land."

"P-Promise?"

"I promise baby girl. Your the first person I'm gonna talk to you. And don't worry about me cheating because I'm not going to have. Like I said , I only got eyes for your sexy ass." I bit my lip staring downn into Regina's eyes and she blushed.

"Okay. Well ... I guess you have to get going ..." I sighed nodding knowing it was time to go.

"Lets go. We'll talk to you later Regina." Briana said and she hugged Regina and we walked to the plane. As we got closer to the plane , i could feel Regina looking.

"ERICA , WAIT!" I heard her say. I turned around in my tracks and seen Regina running to me.

"Wassup?" She grabbed my face and we kissed for about 5 mintues making out.

"I love you." I said and Regina had a blank look on her face.

"Erica before you go , tell me what love truly is." I looked at my watch and seen I only about 15 minutes.

"Love is what me and you are in." I said and she smiled.

"So .. I can say that .. I love you too , right?" I nodded smiling.

▪  ▪

I know Regina probably hasn't never been in true love or any kind of love but that's why im here because were in love.

I don't usually connect with women like this before and so when i met Regina , it was different. I knew there was a sweet good side of mama.

And moving her in with me , is a big deal but I mean I'm up for it. We'll be forever.

▪  ▪

"Of course ma." I said and she blushed. "I love you too." She replied and I could see in her face a huge relief was lifted off her shoulders.

"Yo , we gotta go." Briana said coming over and I nodded and hugged Regina and kissed her.

"Bye. I'll call you."

"Okay." She said and I turned around walking on the plane.

▪ { REGINA } ▪

I watched as Erica begin stepping onto the steps. I really do want for her to stay , but I know she had to leave.

"Erica!" I called and she was about to walk in the plane but turned around in the door.

"I love you!" I mouthed and she smiled. "I love you too." She said and I watched as she got on and disappeared.

I know she has first class so I looked at all the windows in the front. I seen Erica sit down and blew kiss at me.  I blew one back and a tear rolled down my skin.

"Mam , you have to go," A security guard said and I nodded turning around and walked back to the airport. 

I cried the whole way there until I finally made it inside 

"This is the last call for American 223." I sighed and looked out the window.

When I said I love you back to Erica , it did feel weird like the day got brighter. Like I just opened up more to her.

It felt weird finally saying I love you to someone other than my family. It's like it was meant to be.

Ugh , I can't wait until I move out there to Cali to be with Erica.

~   ~ 

When I got home , I got a text from my boss down at the pool.

Boss 💲: " We need you down here ASAP. The place is getting crowded. "

Me : " Well I'm not home right now , but I'm on my way. I'll be there soon though. "

Boss 💲: " hurry ."

I groaned locking my phone. Today was supposed to be my day to relax , but instead , I gotta work?

I bet a huge party or something is going on at the pool because when they need me a time I don't have work , it means that there's a lot of people there.

Might as well just go and get this extra mula. 💶

___________________________________________

•  Erica and Regina are gonna be moving in together !

Can Erica keep her promise to Regina or will she just end up fucking up again ?