113 ( changing ....)

▪ { M A D I S O N } ▪

I stayed outside for a bit to calm myself down. I wanna freak out right now , but I don't want for Lee to go crazy as well. I went to my contacts calling my mom , Patricia.

Patricia : " Hey darling. "

Me : " H-Hey mom , what are you doing? "

Patricia : " Just watching Dr. Phil. Why what's goin on? And why do you sound so weird? "

Me : " Erica got shot and now she's in the hospital. Briana is at the hospital there with her and she wants for me and Lee to go there and be there for Erica. "

Patricia : " Omg , what happened? "

Me : " Apparently , she's a drug dealer now. But we need for you to watch the girls. Can you please? "

Patricia : " Yah , how's Lee holding up? "

Me : " Bri doesn't want for her to find out just yet. But we'll be there in about 20. "

Patricia : " Okay baby. "

                         •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hung up the phone sighing in relief.  I'm glad she doesn't have anything else to do. I walked back in the house.

"Hey , is everything fine?" Lee asked looking at me from rocking Leah to sleep and I nodded grabbed my keys. "Where you bout to go?" She asked.

"We have to drop the kids off at my mom's. Briana found Erica." Her face lit up.

"Really?! Where?" I sighed.

"I'll show you , lets just go. Girls , come on!" I yelled and Lindsey and Naveah came downstairs. 

~ Skipping To The Hospital ~

▪ { L E E } ▪

I seen we were pulling up at the hospital. I'm so confused right now. Why are we here? Out of all places , why the hospital?

"Madi what's going on?" I asked getting out the car and we walked to the entrance. She ignored me and we went straight to the waiting room. Briana was sitting down on her phone.

"Babe!" Madison said and she hugged Briana.

"Briana what's going on? And where's Erica?" I questioned. Briana and Madison looked at each other then back at me. I frowned then Briana sighed.

"Erica .... got shot in the chest." She said and I dropped to the floor crying.

"Nooo! No , No , No , No!" I cried.

"Boo come on get up she's gonna be okay." Madison said.

"NO SHE'S NOT! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BRIANA?!" I yelled.

"She didn't tell you?" She asked. .

"T-Tell me what?" I asked.