TG : 21

¤ { ERICA } ¤

"Ahhh , fuck!" I groaned and busted inside the condom slowing down my pace inside of Naomi. She scratched the fuck out of my back. Gotta make sure Gina don't see that.

I pulled the condom off throwing it to the side. Then Naomi and Lee started making out. I sighed slipping on another condom and postioned myself infront of Lee. I really don't want to fuck her while she's pregnant though.

"Lee , I can't." I said closing her legs and sitting on my feet and she and Naomi parted away and she frowned looking at me.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you pregnant. I don't want to -"

"Fine! Then eat her." Naomi said and I sighed getting down on my knees and dug in while Naomi pushed my head away. I was about to punch the fuck outta her when she jumped ontop of me riding me. Lee got up and sat on my face. 

"Shit." She moaned.

¤  ¤

If you were wondering , I'm trying to save my relationship alright?

I don't want to lose Gina so i just ... gotta fuck these two whenever they want. Of course I use protection. Don't want another baby on the way 

¤ { GINA } ¤

~ End Of School ~

Finally! I am out of school for the day. Now , I can go home to my baby and we can go out to eat somewhere

I really love Erica and I don't know if I'll ever speak to my parents again because I'm not gonna break up with Erica for them.

I don't care who doesn't like it. I've never been loved by anyone other than my parents the way that Erica has loved me.

Beyond the sex.

¤  ¤  ¤

I got home and parked my car. I got out locking the door and pulled my bookbag over my shoulder. I unlocked the door smiling walking inside. "Baby? I'm home." I yelled. The house was completely silent.

I mean I don't except it to be noisey , but you know. Erica would usually be on the couch or something or have some friends over. Maybe she's still sleeping. But for her to still be sleep at 3 in the afternoon? 

I put my bag on the couch and walked upstairs.

"Babe?!" I walked in the bedroom and the bed was still made from when I did it before I left..

Odd...i went to the bathroom and no one was inside. Maybe she's out with some friends or she probably went somewhere. I sighed taking off my school clothes and change into a pair of black Nike shorts , a red Nike shirt , and a pair of white Roches.

I put my hair into a high pony tail then added my white headband over.

I looked real cute in a lil simple outfit.

¤

I grabbed my phone and texted Kayla.

Me : " Hey Kay. Erica isn't here. I guess she's out with friends so you wanna come to the mall with me? "

Kay 💚: " Yeah boo. You ready now? "

Me : " Yeah , I'll pick you up boo. "

Kay 💚: " Good. "

I just want to keep my mind off of Erica. After the phone call , I'm starting to get .. nervous.

I called her phone before leaving.

She never even answered. I sighed calling again , but again no answer. I'm starting to get worried now.

I hope this little hang out with my bff , helps me get this off my mind.

I just hope she's okay. I hope she's not still with those thirsty sons of bitches.

¤ { NAOMI } ¤

I seen Gina callling about 3 times , never brought it up though. I want for her to be worried.

I wish Erica didn't have to wear the condom. I want for just inside of me. Have her baby.

¤

After having 2 hours of sex , we all were tired.

I sighed breathing heavily. "Tha-That was .... the best threesome I've ever had. " Lee said and I agreed.

Erica looked worn the hell out. I hate it that she never takes off her sports new during sex , but ole well. As long as the dick is good , everything else is.

¤ { LEE } ¤

The sex was fantastic just now. But I'm really trying to hold back on the sex until the baby comes.

Naomi is sweet and everything , but she's also evil. Don't let the looks fool you

I'm not even going to lie , I feel bad for Gina. She has to go through all of this. She's not even 20 years old yet and were bashing her shit.

And when I try to bring it up to Nai , and says it's jus the baby changing my moods. I dont care what it is , i dont want to continue to be the bad girl.

I'm going to be a mother soon. Things are going to have to change around here. If that means leaving Naomi , then so be it. She's just attracted to Erica. Yeah she love me , but still. When Erica is around , its like she's some celebrity and she wants to strip her naked.

I do too , but not all the time. I don't want to be the same Lee that I was.

I need to change , and I'm going to change. Especially when the baby comes.

I'm gonna have to tell Naomi this one day and I know she's gonna be mad , but I don't want my baby in this environment at all.

If Naomi can't accept that , then maybe we should go out seperate ways.

I don't want to be seen as hoe to Erica even though I know I am , I want a friendship. Especially when the baby comes.

___________________________________________

》 Lee Wanting To Change ?

》 How Will Naomi React To Lee's Changing ?

》 Will Gina Find Out The Truth About Erica  ?