TG : 33

~ 2 Hours Later .. ~

▪ | ERICA | ▪

Briana and I hung up for about 3 hours and I want to show her my place since she says she gonna try to find a place out here. I'm glad because I really missed my best friend.

"Ight B , so you follow me."

"Yeah." I nodded and got inside my Ferrari driving home with Briana behind me. 

~  ~

When a made it to my house , I parked my car and closed the gate. Briana got out and we went to the door. I seen Kayla's car in the parking lot also. Yes!

I opened the door and we walled inside. "Wassup y'all?" I asked and closed the door behind Briana. They looked at us and when Kayla seen Briana , her eyes widened.

Gina got up and hugged me. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey bae." I pecked her lips putting my arm around her waist.

"Bri , this my girl Gina. Baby , this my best friend Briana." Gina waved.

"Hello. I'm Gina. This is my best friend , K -"

"Kayla.." Briana finished. I frowned and looked at Gina with a confused look. She was grinning at Kayla.

Something ain't right here.

▪ | GINA | ▪

Before Erica and Briana came , Kayla was already telling me about Briana. She was saying how they have been talking for about a month now.

She was planning on meeting Briana one day , but she didn't know how.

Since Briana is now here , might as well.

▪ | KAYLA | ▪

I was so surprised seeing Briana. Briana and I been talking for a while and I feel like we got this little connection forming. I haven't even been attracted to Erica like that anymore.

Briana and I met on Instagram. We would text , talk on the phone , or FaceTime.

Conversations never be boring.

She's more attractive in person. 😏

~  ~

"How you two know each other?" Erica asked.

"Met her on Instagram and we been talkin for a while now. She's actually a cool person ," Briana said and I blushed.  "Well ... aren't you gonna come and hug me? I know you want to." She said and my face got hella red.

"AWWWWWW!!" Erica and Gina said and I laughed hugging Briana.

She smelled so good and she's tall ass fuck. I'm only 5'4 , and she's like 5'8.

"Damn you short. Wanna go somewhere?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

I've never been this nervous or shy before.

"Yeah sure that sounds good." I agreed. We headed for the door with her arm around my neck but Gina stopped us.

"Wait!" Gina spoke.

"Erica and I are planning on going on a trip this week since we're gonna be off.  You wanna join Briana?" Gina asked and I looked up at her hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah I'll come. If Kayla comes." She smirked and I blushed looking away.

"I guess that is a yes then." Erica said and we all laughed.

"Well we leaving tomorrow , Bri where you staying?"

"I'm at a hotel right now. I can just buy some mo clothes." Briana said.

She's too dreamy.

▪ | ERICA | ▪

"Ight. I'll talk to talk later. Gina and I gotta get the packing." I said kicking them both out. Gina laughed.

When they left , it was just Gina and I of course.

"That's nice. They're falling inlove." Gina cheesed and I smiled back.

I'm actually glad shit looking like they liking each other. Won't have to worry about Kayla all up on a nigga.

__________________________________________