TG : 18

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I made my way to our bedroom and Gina was walking back and forth mumbling things to herself and punching her fist into her hand.

"Bae..." I said and she glared at me and rolled her eyes going to the bathroom and looking into the mirror.

I walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and pecked her cheek multiple times until she shrugged me off. "Erica , stop." She spoke and I sighed turning her around , picking her up , and sitting her on the counter.

"Tell me wassup." I said.

Gina sighed. "Do you love me?" She asked and I nodded. "Of course I do babe. What makes you -"

"Then why you didn't stick up for me when those bitches came here? And why the fuck would you disrespect my parents like that?!" I groaned walking into the bedroom taking off my shirt revealing my black sports bra.

"Mann Gina I don't wanna talk about all that." I laid down in the bed crossing my feet and Gina also got inside and sat Indian style infront of me.

"Well if you " loved "  me up so much Erica , you would have an answer for me!" Gina semi - yelled.

"Look Gina. You really wanna know?"

"Duh!" She said with attitude. "Lose the attitude." I warned. Gina rolled her eyes.

"I disrespected ya' parents like that because I been through a situation like that before. People didn't accept us gay people. So you know what? After they disrespected me , I didn't even have any more soft feelings. And plus , when somebody disrespect me , I give em back the same love..I can already see a rough start with me and your family. And for those two bitches , they just came for attention. I don't have time for that shit." I said shrugging the whole situation off and Gina sighed.

"Bae I'm sorry about my family , Okay? But you shouldn't have tried to fight my father and telling them what happens behind closed doors ." Gina said.

"I'm sorry too. Now I have to get up early tomorrow and I'm tired ass fuck. I'm going in the shower," I got up out the bed walking to the bathroom.

"Can I join?" Gina asked. I turned around and she was smirking.

"Hell yea , get yo fine ass in here." I said and she chuckled walking pass me. I bit my lip and smacked it with a strong grip making Gina laugh.

"I love you so much." I said closing the door behind us. Gina slid out of her romper.

"I love you too baby. And besides all the fussing and fighting , I think the meeting went well. Especially with Ty. He loves you." I laughed slidihg off my briefs.

"That's gonna be my dog right there. Can already see it." Gina smiled and grabbed my face kissing me. I kissed her back and she moaned during the kiss.

I picked Gina up and opened the door putting Gina down and she rubbed all over her body as the warm hot water beamed on us.

I reached over and dimmed the lights. "Ouu , dimming the lights." Gina said and I smiled at how cute she was. I bit my lip sitting her on the shower seat thing and kissed her sweet lips tasting the cherry lip bomb she had on.

¤ { GINA } ¤

I put that while situation behind us. Even though my parents and I aren't gonna be talking anymore , I'm gonna have Erica and her family. And Ty.

As for Naomi and Lee , if they keep fucking with me , I'm gonna handle them both myself.

Don't ask me how. Just know that I have my ways.

But for now , Erica's tongue is literally getting me weak.

¤  ¤

I grabbed Erica's wet hair and pushed her head inside deeper as her tongue swirled inside of me.

"Shit Erica." I moaned and she smirked and stuck her fingers inside of fingering the fuck outta my treasure box.

I bit my lip and grabbed my breasts as Erica wrapped her arms around my legs and held me down and pulled me closer. I begin to move my hips and looked down and Erica was looking straight up at me.

"Mmmmm , you like that baby girl?" She stood up kissing my neck and fingered me.

"Y-Yes papii..." I moaned and bit my lip and stroked her member downstairs. Shit for Erica to be a woman and have a dick , her dick was pretty big and long.

"Damn G." She said.

~ [ THE NEXT DAY  } ~

¤ { ERICA } ¤

~ 10 AM ~

I groaned getting out of bed trying not to wake Gina. I was completely naked because we moved the sex to the bed.

Best make up sex , ever.

¤

I did my daily hygiene in the bathroom and my phone started ringing. I grabbed it off the night stand seeing a call from Lee. I sighed answering and walking to my closet picking out something simple and normal to wear.

Me : " What Lee? "

Lee : " Wow , thats some way to answer the phone. "

Me : " Look , I don't have time for the bullshit. I'm already tired as it is. What the fuck do you want man?! "  I semi-yelled. Lee groaned and mumbled something but instead of saying something mean , Im just gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

Lee : " Calm the fuck down Erica. But I'm calling to tell you that I'm on my way. "

Me : " On your way? Fuck you mean you on your way? It ain't time yet. "

Lee : " See Erica , I really knew this shit was go happen. That's why I called. Baby your right , she forgot. "  I rolled my eyes knowing she bringing Naomi annoying ass.

Me : " Whatever bro. Juss let me know when your outside. "

Lee : " Okay daddy. "

¤

  ▪  ¤  ▪  ¤

Her and Naomi then laughed hanging up and I shook my head.

I grabbed a regular plain white T- Shirt and a pair of plain basketball shorts grabbing my Lebrons out the closet and put my hair into a quick bun.

"Bae..." I said kissing Gina's neck and she groaned pushing me off.

"Mmm , Erica stop." She said and I smirked.

"Im about to go. I love you."

"Love you too ." I pecked her cheek and veabbed the keys just in case she isn't here when I get back.

Well she got school today , so I know she isn't gonna be here by time I get home. Sometimes I wish my baby was done school.

I sighed hearing a horn beep and loud music.

Y'all pray for me.

_______________________________________________

》 How's The Appointment Gonna Go ?

》Gina & Erica Did The Booty ! 😛😛