TG : 67

~ A week later .. ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I gently Lindsey in her crib on her back and she looked away. I smiled at her tickling her stomach.

"Hi baby girll!" I exclaimed and she smiled. Damn I'm grateful.

I begin to change her diaper which wasnt that hard and I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Thinking it was Regina , but it was actually Lee.

"Oh wassup." I greeted her and buttoned Lindsey's onesie then picked her up kissing her. She blew bubbles on my lips and I laughed.

"Where's ya gitl? I heard the door close today. I thought it was you." She chuckled and I did the same.

It was quiet for a moment besides me playing with Lee. "Erica .. I need to talk to you." Lee sighed and I frowned looking at her.

"Bout what?"

"Follow me." I followed her outside to the backyard. I pulled out the sofa bed and then laid on it laying Lindsey ontop of me. I kissed her curly hair which smelled amazing! 😍😍😩

"Alright L , talk to me." I said and Lee laid down next to us watching Lindsey and I.

"Okay so you remember that night at the hospital when .. when you and I kissed right?" She asked and I sighed nodding knowing what she was getting ready to say. 

I told Lee to forget about this for a reason yo because ever since that night , I been thinking about the situation 3 weeks later!

Now she wanna break the shit back!

~ ~

"Yea what about it?" I asked glancing at her.

"Well .. ever since , I couldn't stop thinking about you .. I know your in a relationship and everything , but really I don't care anymore Erica."

I looked at her frowning. "Whatchu trynna say Lee?" I asked.

"Erica .. I'm in love with you again .. " She said and I frozed.

Did she just?

Although Lee and I never was like .. relationship , girl x girl , thing , she was still a cool chick. Besides the sex.

I'm not trynna fall in love with abother woman right now. I got my baby girl and my woman already and I don't need anything else.

Especially Drama.

That's the LAST thing I wanna go through.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I know its weird that I'm falling in love with Erica again ,  but that kiss reminded me of her sweet touch.

I don't want to start any drama , but its hard ass hell when the woman you had a baby with is fine ass hell!

But i don't want to fuck up anything.

Maybe I'm just sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex in 9 months ..

______________________________________________________

°  Lee falling for Erica ?!?!