TG : 45

Skipping To 4

• { ERICA } •

I grabbed her hair pushing her head down more. She started gagging and I let her head go. "Fuck Erica." The white girl said and wiped her mouth.

The other two her 69ing next to us.

"Get ontop." I slapped the darkskin's ass and she got off of the brownskin girl pushing the white girl out the way and rode me. I grabbed her waist pushing her down deeper. She starts screaming.

"Too much!" She said but I ignored her and put my all into her rubbing her pearl. She moaned and the brownskin sat on my face. I ate her pussy and the white girl sat above my head so that the brownskin girl who was sitting riding my face could eat the white girl.

Moans , skin claps , whining , name callings , and curse words filled the room.

These chicks some real fucking freaks.

I already nutted 3 times. They're pussies tight ass fuck and they give the best head.

• { REGINA } •

I looked at the time , 3:57. I looked outside and didn't see Erica anywhere. I sighed and decided to text her.

Me : " Hey are we still on for 4? "

I know it's not 4 but I would've thought she would've been here already. The store cleared out a bit , just a few more customers to go.

"Hey girl , who you waiting for? I been seeing you look out the window for a while now.." One of the workers , Diane told me.

"Just someone who's supposed to be taking me out for lunch." I looked at her and then at my nails.

"Ohh , who's the lucky girl?" She asked. She already knew I was gay and its not a problem with her. And if it was , I wouldn't give a fuck.

"Her name is Erica. She's from the states but she's so sweet. I feel like myself around her. She makes me laugh , smile , blush and all." I smiled to myself thinking about Erica.

"Awww! I see you falling in love." Diane said. I laughed shaking my head.

Am I Really Falling ... In Love ?

I've never been in ' love ' with anyone. I don't even know what it feels like to be in love. Never was taught.

I guess if you call hooked on a person is ' love ' , then call me .. a lover. ☺

~

"Love? Come on D , I'm not in love.." I laughed and she smacked her lips.

"Girl please. You been looking out the window and checking your phone every 10 minutes for the last hour! I think your in love. Has she ever tapped that ass?" She asked and my face turn cherry red. One thing about Diane , she has no filter.

"Ouuu , how was it?!?!" She asked referring to the sex. I laughed.

"Diane stopp ," I told her and she rolled her eyes. I looked at my nails then at her blushing. "The sex was bomb ass fuck." I blurted and she laughed high fiving me.

"So no more .. bad girl Regina?" She asked and I shrugged.

"That's what it seems like. You know how I go out every single night right?" She nodded.

"I didn't go anhwbere last night.." I said happily like I just won $1 million dollars.

"Um .. okay." She said and I laughed. That was kinda awkward..

I looked at the time and it was 4:03 already. I looked outside and didn't see Erica. I sighed lowly getting on my phone seeing no message from her.

Maybe she's just running a little late. Traffic is kinda busy round this evening.

Hope she doesn't ditch me though

~ 4:30 pm ~

I looked at the time and seen it was 4:30. I sighed sadly. I don't even have time to wait any longer. Plus , I'm hungry.

"Boo .. you wanna just go out for some Chipotle? I don't think Erica is gonna make it ," Diane asked grabbing her purse. It's also her lunch break. I nodded my head. "Lets go." She patted my back and I sadly walked to her car.

We got inside and she drove to Chipotle. The whole car ride , I stayed silent while Diane talked the whole car ride.

She stood me up ... again.

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I pulled my pants up. "That was amazing Erica." The white girl said and I grinned.

"Fucking right." I said and grabbed the hotel room card and my phone leaving out the hotel room. 

I looked at my watch , 4:30. I looked around and then once I realized what time it was my head blew up. "4:30?!" I yelled and ran outside. I seen Briana's car out in the parking lot and went back upstairs to the room. Briana was standing at the door. She looked at me. She had about 6 bags in her hands.

"Glad you here. Thought I had to call."

"Give me the keys I gotta go!!" She handed me the keys and i gave her card and left out driving to Vanilla's.

___________________________________________