72

~ Later That Night .. ~

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I pushed the button and the washer machine started. I got hot so I untied my robe revealing my white see through panties and bra. I sighed putting my hair into a messy bun and walked out the laundry room going to the kitchen.

I went to the pantry looking for a snack to eat. I heard the door close and heard Lindsey , Erica , and Lee laughing. I also heard bags.

I rolled my eyes grabbing a bag of chips and a water bottle.

"Hey baby." Erica said and she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey.." I said dryly and she sighed. I turned around facing her and sat on the counter. Erica stood between my legs biting her lips and she kissed my neck.

"Where's mine?" I asked pushing her away and she frowned looking at me.

"Your what Regina?"

"My bags! You got them something from the mall , where mine at?"

Erica then started laughing. I really don't even see shit funny right now.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I knew Reggie was gonna go there. Any little fucking thing makes her jealous. All we had was 4 fucking bags! And there all were for Lindsey!

Yeah Lee had something but I didn't buy that.

Regina gets fucking annoying sometimes. It's cool though,  she's still used to me and her only in the house and fucking all the time.

Shit changed though.

If she can't see that I love her , then be gone!

~

But I been out all day , I'm trynna get some pussy. 😏

~

"Baby those are Lindsey's bags." I said pecking her jawline and she sighed.

"How do I know that?" She asked and I pulled her closer to the edge of the counter.

"Because you love me and trust me enough. Why would I go the mall and buy another woman shit before buying my own girlfriend some shit?" She shrugged and then out her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry baby. Guess I'm just overreacting." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You been overreacting ever since Lee and Linds moved in , wassup wit dat?"

"I .." She started and sighed looking at in her lap. "I don't know. I just don't for her to take you -"

"Regina Carson , how many times will I have to tell you? I will nott cheat on youu!" I semi yelled and she sighed.

"I'm sorry baby." She said and I nodded shrugging it off then kissed her lips.

"I love you." I said and she grinned. "I love you more papi." I smirked and grabbed her ass.

She laughed and I deepened the kiss. Regina lightly moaned in the kiss and because she was in nothing but bra and panties , I slid my finger inside her underwear slowly rubbing her clit.

Her breathing begin to pick up and she started kissing me harder.

"Shit Erica." She mumbled and I kissed her neck as I rubbed her faster and fingered her.

Regina through her head back biting her lip and rubbed her breast as i continue to leaving small hickies on her neck.

She slid her hands down my pants slowly stroking my penis. I sighed closing my eyes. She skirked and ousbed me away from her and now my back was against the counter and Regina was standing infront of me.

She got on her knees and I unzipped my pants.

I smirked as she took my penis inside her mouth. I groaned closing my eyes. "Shit." I mumbled and she smiled.

Regina's head is what I really love. Especially during sex.

_____________________________________________________

° Whatcha think ?