100

▪ { L E E } ▪

I'm pissed off at the fact she knows this woman and she's acting like everything is perfect. Like I'm not upset!

"Baby .. talk to me." Erica said as we got in the car. Since she wants to talk , let's talk about Kiara.

"Fine. Tell me about Kiara. How long y'all been knowing each other and everything." I said and Erica sighed startin the car. "How do you know her? Its likr when she seen you , she was all yippy and shit and she kept looking at you! That's why I barely said shit. So if something is going on with you and that Kiara bitch , please let me know because I'll be more than welcomed to go back in there and -"

"Nothing is going on between me and Kiara! That party I went to that we were supposed to go to , I met her there. We were just talking. Nothing more , nothing less. Besides , I dont even want her. I want you babe." She said touching my thigh.

"Well why am I just finding out after 3 fucking months?!" I yelled.

"Lee nothing is going on though! She's just a friend okay?" I laughed shaking my head.

"A ' friend ' okay. So if I go and get me a ' friend ' and they text my phone , had a great time tonight. You won't be suspicious?!" I asked bringing up the text she first for from Kiara. Oh yeah , I remembered. 😋

"Baby can we just put this behind us? I don't want to argue and then that's gonna lead to bad things and I don't want to deal with bad things because I love you and only you." She kissed my lips and i smiled kissing back. I do love Erica and I don't want for anything to happen between us. It'll for sure hurt the kids and plus , I'm pregnant! I don't want to be stressing. Erica my baby and I don't want to lose her.

I'll believe her for this but she better not fuck up.

"I love you too baby and I'm sorry. I just don't want for anything to happen." I said

"Like what?" She asked turning into Wal-Mart.

"Cheating .." I said and she chuckled finding a parking spot.

"Ian going no where my love." She said and kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more ," She said. The baby started kicking my side.

"Baby she's kicking!" I said feeling my stomach. Erica looked and rested her hand on my stomach then grinned saying , "I love you too baby girl." She said and kissed my stomach. I love moments when she talks to the baby. Now that we know what we're having , we need to come up with some names .

"What are we doing here?" I unbuckled my seat belt grabbing my purse.

"I need to pick up a couple of things for the house." Erica responded and I nodded. After I got out , Erica was waiting for me infront of the car holding her hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it pulling my purse over my shoulder.

We walked hand in hand in the store and people were staring. Like yup bitch we two gay girls with a baby on the way!

"The fuck y'all looking at?!" I yelled and they looked away.

"Baby , calm down. They're just jealous of what we have." Erica said rubbing my hand calming me down. I nodded and we walked to the food side.

Is she serious right now? 😩

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I'm not looking for nothing but a friendship with Kiara and I'm pretty sure she is too.

I wanna focus on my family and my unborn child. Being here for my family. That's my only goal. Im thinking about finding a job too ...

~   ~   ~

We walked pass the ice cream and Lee was slowly down. I looked at her and she was staring at the ice cream and ice pops

"Baby." I waved my hand in her face and she looked at me. I then laughed.

"You know I love ice cream!" She whined and i kissed her nose.

"Get one then. And get one for me too." I told her letting her hand go and she smiled walking to the ice cream cups.

She acts like a child when she gets around food like this. Maybe its the baby speaking.

Speaking of children , lemme text Riley and ask them how they're doing.

Me : " Hey Ri. How's everything going? "

Riley ( Babysitter ) : " Everything is fine we're just at the park. My sister dropped her nephew off so I'm babysitting him too. Is that fine? "

Me : " Yeah that's no problem at all. "

Riley  ( Babysitter ) : " Great because he's playing with the girls. "

Me : " Ight. I was just checking on y'all. We're at Wal-Mart right now , won't be long before we come. "

Riley ( Babysitter ) : " Okay. "

I locked my phone and Lee came back. 

"What's next?" She asked putting the ice cream in the hand basket I was holding.

▪ { R I L E Y } ▪

"So you gonna take this Erica chick?" My friend , Loni asked drinking some of her snowball

"So you gonna take this Erica chick?" My friend , Loni asked drinking some of her snowball. I smirked nodding watching the kids.

"I'm gonna have her to myself. She's sooo sexy Loni , you just don't know! Have me dripping wet." Loni laughed.

"I'm not gonna question you about it because I know this won't be your first or second time." She said.

"Sholly won't. When I want something , I get it. But there's only one problem .." I said and Loni looked at me frowning.

"She's bisexual?" I laughed shaking my head.

"No bitch she got a fucking girlfriend and the bitch is pregnant!" I yelled.

"Ohh shh! You forgot you babysitting?!" I nodded. "And a girlfriend ?! The fuck you gonna do now?"

"Don't worry ... I got it all planned out already." I smirked looking at the grass.

Erica is gonna be mine one day. I'm gonna be having her child someday. Naveah and Lindsey will be my kids someday.

But Lee , she first gotta go.

It's my duty to play Ms. Goody nice girl but when i see something I like , I go after and I won't stop till I get it.

And Erica is what I want. At least the sex.

______________________________________________________

° Can y'all comment some cute baby girl names ?

° Kiara ?

° Erica & Lee ?

° Will Riley be successfull in her want ?