TG : THIRTEEN

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I don't even know what was going through my head. First we were yelling , then her ass got on my nerves so something told me to shut her ass up.

I really regret chocking her. I want to go back home and apologize , but I just need to calm down.

¤ { LEE } ¤

I know I don't like Naomi , but that was really fucked up and scary for Erica to do. The way she was looking at Naomi like she wanted her dead.

Got me scared to be living here. Especially with me being pregnant. I don't want for her to hurt me nor the baby because of her issues.

I already been in an abusive relationship before , and I don't want to be back in that position again.

¤  ¤  ¤

I grabbed the frozen pack of peas and a cold towel going back into Erica's bedroom.

"Hey , let's move to my room. Just in case she comes back." I said and she nodded. She walked pass me and her neck was red with Erica's hand prints around it. I'm really feel sorry for her.

We made it to my room , and so she laid in the bed. I sat next to her and laid the cold towel on her neck , and the peas on her head

"Thanks. Thanks for saving my life." She said and I was actually shocked that an literally apologized to me. But I'm grateful that she did.

"Your welcome. You didn't deserve that. Erica has never acted like that before. Not that I know of. She's been sweet and caring. I was just reading a book then heard screaming. I ran here as fast as I could nearly falling and then seen this happening." I said.

"It's nothing new.  She has anger issues. She's actually bipolar. She'll snap so quick , you won't even see it coming. She's always been like that. I been by her side the whole time. Even when we weren't together. But it has never gotten this far." Naomi said and I sighed.

This is unbelievable. "Do you need something to drink while I'm going get some?" She nodded turning on the TV and I went downstairs.

I checked the calendar and seen my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I grabbed 2 water bottles and went back upstairs.

"Thanks," she said.

¤ { NAOMI } ¤

"You know Lee , I think I doubted you. Your actually pretty cool." I spoke and she looked at me and smiled. She had a beautiful smile.

"Thanks. You are too. And I'm sorry about earlier.." She said and I shook it off. "Its cool." I said and she looked at me.

I looked back and she slowly leaned in. Next thing you know , we were making out. And I mean sloppy kissing.

Lol , don't judge.

I hovered over her and kissed her down to her treasure box. Once I finally made it there , I dug into her treasure box with my fingers and mouth.

She was sweet ass hell too.

¤ { LEE } ¤

I really don't know whagz happening right now , but I like it.

And I don't really do the fem and fem. I really prefer a stud , but Naomi has real tongue action and mad finger skills.

But I also wanna see how she tastes also.

Double the pleasure is always better , right? 😏

"Wait , let's 69." I said and she turned over flopping her ass onto my face..

"Damn Nai." I mumbled and went to work as she did.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I got out my car after that good hour ride. I'm calm now , and I can go home and sleep. Straight to sleep. Ill take a shower in the morning.

I walked to the door and soon as I stepped a foot in the door , I thought I was gonna be attacked but I wasn't so I closed the door behind me and went straight to my bedroom. To think it was gonna be nosey or something , it's actually ... quiet.

I laid down in my bed and turned on the tv. The pictures on my wall were moving. I frowned getting up and walked out to the hall and heard light moaning. I walked to Lee's room and the moaning got louder and longer.

I made it to her room putting my ear to the door. "Yess , just like that. Go faster Naomi." Lee moaned.

I felt anger boiling right back up in my body. Just when I was fine and calm , fuck it.

I busted through the door and they both jumped from literally rubbing their pussies together. Naomi was ontop and Lee was at the bottom.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled and Naomi hopper off of Lee.

"Erica , We can -"

"YO GET THE FUCK OUT! HAVING SEX IN MY HOUSE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!" I yelled and Lee ran to me trying to grab my arm.

"Erica listen don't -" I pushed her off of making her fall.

"Man don't fucking touch me after your hands been in Naomi bruh. Fuck wrong with you?"

"Erica are you crazy , she's pregnant!" Nai helped Lee up.

"Are y'all crazy having sex in my damn house! Get the fuck out!" I yelled and they grabbed their clothes walking out.

I walked to my room slamming the door behind me.

Hoes.

¤ { NAOMI } ¤

"Lee are you okay?" She nodded and I sighed as we put our clothes on in Erica's driveway.

"I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I want for Erica to be there."