TG : 20

¤ { ERICA } ¤

After fucking Nicole , we exchanged numbers and stuff. Turns out , she's 23 years old.

I walked back to the room and of course the nurses and stuff were smirking still and clapping and shit. Damn , they must've heard.

"Hella good." I heard Nicole say and they all screamed laughing. I chuckled shaking my head and heading to the room.

Once i reached the room , I realized the lights were off and I heard a man talking.

Shit I'm late.

I slowly walked in and all eyes were on me.

"Where were you?" Naomi asked breaking the silence.

"Bathroom like I said." I replied and she rolled her eyes. Lee looked hurt.

"Alright , well that seems to wrap it up. So the baby is doing good so far. Just continue to eat healthy. Remember , don't eat to much grease." Dr. Herbert told Lee.

"Yes sir. Thank you." She said and he turned off the monitor. Damn i feel hella guilty. I missed the ultrasound because I was too busy fucking the nurse.

"Doctor , when will we be able to know the baby's gender?" Lee asked.

"When you hit your 6 months you should." She nodded smiling and her and Naomi kissed. I rolled my eyes and the doctor left the room.

"What the hell were you doing in the bathroom for a damn hour?" Lee asked and I sighed.

"Shitting." I lied.

"Come on Erica , stop lying. You and I both know that you don't shit in public." Naomi said. And she was hella true.

I think that shit is nasty ass fuck.

"Man i went to the fucking bathroom damn! Get off my dick bruh!" I yelled and walked out the room slamming the door behind me.

People were looking , but I didn't care. I seen Nicole and she blew a kiss at me.

"I'll call you baby ," Nicole said. Once again like a group of lil kids , the other doctors screamed laughing.

I turned around and Naomi and Lee was behind me shaking their heads at the nurses and glaring at Nicole. Nicole smirked shaking her head and went back talking with the other nurses.

¤  ¤  ¤

"Damn. I see why you took so long. Fucking a nurse. Don't you have a girlfriend?" Naomi started.

"Childish ," Lee added on.

I rolled my eyes at both of then getting inside the car. This time , I got in the front and Naomi stayed in the back.

"Wait until Gina finds out. Y'all not even 4 months yet , and you already fucking other hoes. Wow Erica." My eyes widened and i looked back at Naomi.

"You wouldn't ..." I glared and said through my teeth and she smriked flipping her weave.

"Try me. I follow the bitch in Twitter." I sighed rolling my eyes

"Look , don't ... don't do it , Alright?" I pleaded and Lee and Naomi started laughing.

"You think a simple please is gonna stop her. You have to do more than pleasing baby." Lee said and we stopped at the red light. I frowned looking at both of them.

"What?" I asked confused. Once I seen the look they exchanged , I already know what the fuck is gonna go on.

I groaned turning around and looking out the window.

"So , you in or what?" Lee traced her hand down my stomach. I removed her hand.

"Ericcaaaa... We need an answerrr." Naomi sung and I rolled my eyes looking down in my lap for a bit.

¤  ¤

I already don't want to be around these hoes but to keep anything from getting to Gina. I don't even have a damn chance right now.

I love Gina to much to lose her

¤  ¤

"Alright man." I said and the girls cheered clapping their hands.

When the light turned green , Lee pulled off and made a while U-Turn.

"What the? - Where we going?" I asked frowning.

"Home babe." Lee kissed my cheek and I sighed sitting back in my seat.

"Omgee , we're about to have fun." Naomi said and I ran my hand down my face.

What the fuck did I just get myself into?

¤ { NAOMI } ¤

I'm glad we have Erica back into business now.

We're gonna go home , ( my place ) , and have so much sex. But we can't be that wild because of Lee being pregnant and I don't want to hurt her.

I'm already excited.

I grabbed my phone texting Lee. Even though I'm just sitting behind her.

Me : " We got her baee ! 😊💞 "

My LeeLee 💓: " I know right bae I'm so happy right now ! We can get sex from her anytime we want. 😏"

Me : " And you know what I'm thinkin ?"

My LeeLee 💓: " What baby ?"

Me : " We need to try to make her spend more time with us so that Gina can be all suspicious and think Erica is cheating. And then were gonna really have her to ourselves!"

My LeeLee 💓: " Baby , I don't know ..."

I frowned and sat up looking at Lee through the mirror at the top. She looked at me with a worried look on her face. I sighed.

Me : " I got you don't worry ma."

My LeeLee 💓: " I don't want to hurt the girl's feelings!"

Me : " Hurt her feelings?! We already did by calling and shit baby. Trust me , I got you."

I looked up at her again and she sighed and looked at Erica who was looking out the window still.

My LeeLee 💓: " Fine. "

Me : " That's my girl. 😉 I love you 😘"

My LeeLee 💓: " I love you too. 💋"

▪  ▪  ▪

As you can see , Lee and i have two different  personalities. She's more soft and caring. I use to be like that , until I changed.

Now I don't give a shit about anything.

Most of the " bad " decisions Lee made , came from me. I'm trying to make her one of me , but she isn't.

I dont know what happened to the Lee I met the first time when she called herself trying to take Erica from me.

Maybe the baby is changing her moods foreal.

___________________________________________

》 Nicole ?

》 Erica Cheated ! 😩

》 Naomi & Lee Got Erica Back

》 Is The Baby Really Changing Lee ?

》 Is Gina Ever Gonna Find Out What Happened ?