TG : 69

▪ { L E E } ▪

After I heard the moaning , cussing , name calling , slaps and stuff stop , I knew they were done.

Who the fuck have sex with the door open? Especially when you have guests!!

I think it was all Regina's idea because Erica never has sex with the door open.

She's trying to get under my skin and she don't wanna do that because I'll break her heart telling her how Erica and I shared a good ass kiss at the hospital after Lindsey was born.

~   ~

"Peeka boooo , I see you!" I played with Lindsey would jump and then she laughed. That was hilarious.

She been throwing up her milk so I grabbed her bib wiping her clothes , mouth , and getting the milk throw up out her mouth. After that , she begin laughing. I smiled kissing her cheek.

 I smiled kissing her cheek

"Your such a goofy baby." I cheesed and started teething on her hand.

~ Knock Knock Knock ~

I got up from the bed and opened the door seeing Erica on the other side. She had hickies all on her neck. I sighed turning around getting back in the bed with Lindsey.

"Wassup." She said coming in the room and was about to get in the bed , but I stopped her.

I don't who the fuck she is. Think she go come in my bed smelling like that bitch's pussy and stuff. Hell no!

"Yo , wassup wit you?" She asked.

"You not about to get in my bed or touch my baby after having sex with that hoe!"

"Hoe?! Bitch you got me fucked up!" Regina yelled and she came in the room. Erica pulled her back so that she won't come in.

She think I'm scared of her ass but really , I'm not.

"Yup bitch I said it , hoe! Erica don't even want your ass so you need to take three steps back before coming to me!" I yelled still sitting the bed.

"Yo would you chill?!" Erica exclaimed.

"You know what? Fuck you bitch because you moving in OUR house. I could easily ship your ass back to the house you was at and you could get your ass raped. How bout dat you -"

I jumped off the bed and punched her ass dead in the face.

"BITCH!" She yelled and tried jumping over Erica but Erica picked her up carrying her to they're room.

I slammed the door shut then locked it getting in the bed. Lindsey was watching everything all confused.

Good thing she don't know what she's seeing.

This bitch got me fucked up.

Erica needs to calm her puppy down.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I closed the door behind us and put Regina down.

"Move!!" She yelled and I held her down while resting my face in the crook of her neck. I threw her on the bed laying ontop of her.

"Calm down shhh." I said. She continue to fight a little but once she realized she wasn't going anywhere , she stopped and was breathing heavily.

"Are you calm now?" I asked and she nodded.

"I want her out .." She said and I got up sighing and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby don't say that. Look she won't be here for long alright? I just moved her in because I didn't want for her or Lindsey to get hurt okay? You two just are gonna have to ignore each other." I said and she scoffed.

"I'll beat the bitch's ass , THEN I'll ignore her. You seen her hit me just now. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! I'm your fucking girlfriend , your supposed to defend me!" I rolled my eyes sighing and running my hand down my face.

"Would you just chill the fuck out yo?! Y'all both was trying to fight and that shit wasn't about to happen infront of my daughter bro! Just calm the fuck down. You forgot there's a baby in the house?!"

"Whatever Erica.." She got up and walked out the room going downstairs.

I groaned running my hand through my hair and went to Lee's room.

I turned the knob to open the door , but it was locked. "Lee." I called knocking on it.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to anybody! I just want to stay alone with my child." She replied and I frowned.

"Your child?! You must've forgot that I helped too right?!"

"Erica jus go away! Take a damn shower or something smelling stank! Then you come back!" I smacked my lips shaking my head and went to the bathroom.

I need a fucking blunt. 🌿😩

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

Fuck both of those motherfuckers.

I went on the patio and texted Diane. I haven't talked to my girl ina while.

Me : " Hey boo wyd. "

Diane ❤: " Hey girl. Nothing just getting up , wassup? "

Me : " Wanna hit the nail salon? I gotta spill some tea to you and you might wanna sit and take this shit in. "

Diane ❤: " Damn bout what? "

Me : " Erica's damn baby mama. Can you come get me? "

Diane ❤: " Sure boo. Lemme get dressed. "

Me : " me too & thanks. 😻"

☆   ☆   ☆

I went back inside , took a shower and put on a quick maxi dress with some sandles and a bracelet and necklace. I did my hair into a neat curly bun then waited for Diane to come.

____________________________________________

° This house is going through some shit!