103

~ A Week Later ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

So tonight , me , Lee , Madison , and Briana are going out to this lesbian club in the city. We all haven't been out in a long ass time and so now would be a good time. Even though my baby got this big ass baby bump , she still look sexy.

Riley is at home watching the kids until we come home. I told her to bring some clothes just in case we get home late and she's gonna be tired to go and drive home. Lee didnt like the idea , but I mean who else gonna watch the girls? Plus , they like Riley.

Then again I don't really know how long we'll be ok here because with Lee being pregnant and almost due , she's starting to go to bed earlier than what she use to.

And I'm not about to stay here for a damn hour. I didn't get dressed all nice and shit for nothing.

~   ~

"Give mommy kisses before I go!" Lee squealed squatting down and the girls hugged and kissed her.  I picked them up both up kissing and hugging them.

"We love you guys." I said.

"I don't want you to go." Naveah whined and I awwed.

"Don't worry Veah V , we're gonna be right back alright? By time you wake up , me and mommy are gonna be home." I said and she sighed.

"You promise?'" She questioned holding her little pinkie out and i did the same as we connected them.

"I pinkie promise." I said and she smiled. I kissed her again and put her down.

"Alright , see you guys later. Tell them bye girls." Riley said following us to the door.

"Bye you guys." I said.

"Ima text you Ri." I told her.

"No I will." Lee said walking in between us and out the door.

Riley looked at me then at Lee slightly rolling her eyes and sighed. I pretended like i didn't see any of that. And im glad the girls didn't see either because they would've said something. Like , " don't be rolling your eyes at my mommy !"

Anyways , I'm just ready to go and get my party on.

• Club 🍷•

▪ { L E E } ▪

When we got here , people were staring at me. Did I care? Hell no. Just because in pregnant doesn't mean I can't have fun.

I grabbed Erica's hand as we walked to the entrance and Madison and Briana came outside.

"Heyy you guys!" Madison said hugging us both. "Omg , look at this bump! I can't wait for the baby to come!" She squealed and I smiled.

"Me too!"

"Wassup lil sis." Briana said hugging me after dapping Erica.

"Wassup Bri." I replied.

"Its lit in there?" Erica asked snaking her arm around my stomach. Briana took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah , but it's a thot spot also. They running around like some hungry ants." Briana joked and I laughed.

"Hungry for some dick." Erica added on and I looked at her and her and Briana dapped. I pushed her in her chest with a dafuq face.

"Baby I was playing! You know I wouldn't do anything with no other female." Erica said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Don't leave my side either." I told her. Hoes these days dont care if you have a girlfriend. Even if your girlfriend is right there , they'll try to hit you up.