89

~ The Following Day 🌞 ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Mama look!" Lindsey said grabbing my hand and she and Naveah pulled me to the railing where the monkeys were. Monkeys were Lindsey's favorite for some reason. I guess she likes how they swing around all the time.

"Wow. You see how big that one is?" I asked squating and putting my arms around the both of them. They both were looking like they just seen the president. Especially Lindsey.

"Linds what is that?" Lee asked.

"Wonky!" She screamed and I smiled and kissed her and Naveah.

"Veah what's your favorite animal?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I yike fwishys!" She said and i grinned.

"You want a fishy?" I asked picking her up and She nodded smiling widely.

"How about after we leave from the Zoo , we go to Wal-Mart and get you a fish .."

"What about mwe?" Lindsey asked sounding a little hurt. Lee picked her up and I leaned over kissing Lindsey's cheek.

"Don't worry baby girl , we'll get you one too." I told her and she smiled.

"Yay!" She squealed and I put them both down and we went to the play section.

▪ { N I C O L E } ▪

I woke up the next morning in bed and reached over for my phone checking it seeing message from my mom

Mama 👑💕: " Goodmorning darling. ❤Can I keep my grandbaby today? "

Me : " Yeah sure. She's wit Erica right now. When she brings her back , I'm gonna bring her over. "

Mama 👑💕: " Okay that's fine. Thanks. "

Me : " Welcome ma. "

I locked my phone. I'm a little glad she wants Naveah because tonight , I am going wit my girl Maliah to this sweet ass party at this club. I cannot wait to get my shit on. 😛

I went on Instagram and the first thing I seen was a post that Erica posted. It was Lindsey and Naveah sat the Zoo and a zookeeper was in the middle holding a baby tiger. The caption said : My beautiful blessings. 😍💕

It was so cute. I liked the picture and commented , Adorable! 😩💙

I scrolled through Instagram more until I finally decided to get up , make breakfast , put on some Nike Spandex , a grey T- Shirt with a matching black Sports bra with my Nike shoes , and I did my hygiene grabbing my keys , phone , and headphones leaving and heading to the park to my daily run on the track.

▪ { L E E } ▪

The girls are having such a marvellous time and I'm taking millions of photos posting them all on social media.

Naveah is so beautiful and playful. I'm already attached to her just like I am to Lindsey.

______________________________________________________

° Veah coming around 💋💋

° Nicole ?

° Thoughts ?