TG : 65

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I couldn't take seeing Erica holding Lee's baby / hers. I wish I would be the one having her baby. I know I sound a little jealous , but ole well.

I don't have anything against Lee , but they're gonna be alone in a house doing God knows what!

I wiped the little tears that were flowing from my eyes and I leaned against the car.

"Regina what's wrong?" Erica asked and I shook my head turning away from her. She groaned.

"Reggie just tell me. I know something is up. Why did you just leave out the room like that?" She asked again and I turned around facing her.

"It kinda hit me knowing that you two are gonna be alone in a house now." I confessed and she frowned.

"So what does that hav -"

"CHEATING ERICA!" I yelled rubbing my hands togetha licking my lips. Erica rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Do you even trust me bruh?" She asked and I nodded.

"Then why you having doubts? You know I love you. I tell you this everyday. What do I tell you?"

I sighed knowing she was right. I hate when she's right.

"Regina , what do I tell you everyday?" She repeated and I looked at the ground.

"That you love me ..." I mumbled.

"And? What else?"

"And that you only have eyes for me." I finished and she nodded and grabbed my hands and I looked at her.

"Reggie you need to stop jumping to conclusions aright? Yeah I'm gonna be there and stuff. But like I said , only for Lindsey. I promise I won't do anything with Lee alright?"

I nodded and she kissed my lips. "I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied and we got in the car driving home.

That kinda made me feel better.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I understand why Reg would feel hurt. But she didn't have to run out like that.

Maybe in 2 years or so , I'll try for another kid with Regina. 2 kids won't be bad. Plus , Linds gonna be 2 years old.

~   ~

When we got home , I was tired ass hell and a small headache started to kick in. I took a quick shower then went get in bed laying down.

I was going to sleep peacefully , then Regina jumped ontop of me.

"Ooof! What the fuck girl?!" I asked and she laughed and kissed my lips.

"I want to show you something so pay attention." She said and I sighed sitting up. Regina got out the bed and turned the lights off. Then she dimmed them.

Keith Sweat begin playing and then Regina appeared above me in the bed. I bit my lip admiring her curves.

"Damn baby." I touched her leg but she smacked it away.

"No touchy touchy." She smirked and i chuckled shaking my head.

This is gonna be a hell of a night. Best believe ima fuck that pussy up when she finish.

______________________________________________________

° Sorry for any mistakes and for the short chapter ..

° Happy Birthday Lindsey 😍