TG : 39

~ Skipping To The Club ~

▪ { ERICA } ▪

We waited outside and that's when Beverly walked up to us.

She was looking fine ass fuck. She had on a pair of black high waisted pants , a white jean crop top , a pair of black Chanels , and some jewerly. Her hair was curly all down and stuff and her make up was done.

Damn. 💦

"Hey guys." She approached.

"Wassup Regina." We hugged and I stood back next to Gina. I tried grabbing her hand but she pushed my hand away rolling her eyes at me.

I wanted to slap the piss outta her , but I don't want to cause a scene nor do I want to lose her.

"Regina , this is my girlfriend Gina , her best friend Kayla , and my best friend Briana. Guys , this is my friend Regina." I said and they exchanged head nods . Kayla and Gina were eyeing Regina down. I know she had to feel uncomfortable.

"Um ... let's go inside. " I said breaking the silence and we walked inside.

"Yo this place so dope!" Briana said and I agreed

People were everywhere partying. The place was packed and there was strippers and all dancing andd stuff. This bitch is turnt!

"Briana and I going to the bar , we'll be right back." I said leaving the girls and Bri and I walked away. I actually left Regina there with them two just so they can get to know each other.

It may be awkward for Regina , but she'll be fine.

~  ~

"Yo what's your problem man?!" Briana asked as a approached the bar table. I turned and looked at her 

"What you mean man?"

"Inviting another woman! Gina is burning up right now. Look!" I looked at the girls and Gina was eyeing a bullet through Regina's face and Kayla was talking. No telling what's coming out that mouth.

"Man I'm just trying to make friends. Don't worry. Now lets party."

▪ { REGINA } ▪

"So Erica told us you have no friends ... why is that?" Gina asked.

I don't know these bitches but they drowning a bitch right now. Ever since I came.

Maybe they're worried that I'm gonna take Erica. 

Hahaha , just don't know ... the day is coming. I'm gonna play the little innocent girl for a while then I'll make my way into Erica's heart.

Starting now.

"Well because I wasn't the average pretty girl when I was younger and so I was more like the lonely one. No i didn't -"

"Okay whatever." Gina cut me off. I really am trying to stop myself from beating her ass right now , but .. I'm gonna keep my cool if I want to keep this thing going because it won't be long before I take her girlfriend from her. 😈

"Next question .." I said with a smirk and attitude. These bitches wanna get a attitude , I can give the same love back. I look wayy older than both of the bitches.

Looking like down damn children.

▪ { KAYLA } ▪

I don't know who this puffy faced ass hoe is but she is ugly ass fuck and she's not about to come and destroy my best friend's relationship.

No mam , I'm not gonna let that happen.

I don't have time for these Jamaican hoes.

_______________________________________________