TG : 57

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I looked down the aisle for some teething rings and other baby toys.

"Hey Erica , didn't wanna speak earlier?" Nicole voice said and I ignored her.

"I know you hear me Erica. And I know , you miss me. Who's the new chick with the pretty smile?" She asked grabbing my arm and i jecked it back.

"Move man. Don't worry about shit about me! Don't worry about who I go with or nothing. Stay in your fucking place." I whispered and she smirked.

"Funny because you and her aren't gonna last for long. You need someone like me Erica. I have everything you wa -"

"No the fuck you don't have everything I " want ". You just need to get the fuck away from me and don't ever and I mean EVER contact me. I don't want a fucking hoe as a girlfriend." Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you'll come around when she makes you mad. Trust me , you will. And I see you missed your baby's doctor's appointment. To bust in Jamaica with your girlfriend right?" I ignored her and continued grabbing toys and other things throwing them in the basket.

"How do you go to Jamaica with your current girlfriend but leave in a new relationship with another girl?"

Nicole kept running her damn mouth and I was really getting ready to just pop her in her fucking mouth.

"Nicole just get away from me .."

"Or what?" She grabbed my dick and I pushed her away making her nearly fall.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" She pushed me back and i grabbed her by her arm raising my hand to hit her she flinched closing her eyes.

"ERICA NO!" I looked seeing Naomi and Lee standing infront of us.

"Erica don't do this again. Please don't." Naomi said and I glared at Nicole. She was pleading with her eyes.

I sighed letting her go and grabbed the hand basket walking pass Nicole and Lee.

"Omg are you okay?" I heard Lee ask and I walked to the front checking out and went to the car waiting for Naomi and Lee to come out.

Nicole was really about to get her ass beat in there. She lucky Lee and Naomi stopped me.

▪ { NICOLE } ▪

I don't know what the fuck Erica was thinking putting her hands on me like that but she's going crazy.

I didn't even know she would put her hands on people like that.

I'm so glad Lee and Naomi was here to stop her.

"Are you okay?" Lee asked and i nodded getting up.

"You sure?" I nodded again.

"I-Im gonna go home. Thank you guys for stopping her." I thanked them.

"You good boo , this isn't her first from doing it." Naomi said and my eyes widened 

"She hit other girls too?"

"Well .. no but she did before .." Lee said and looked at Naomi.

"To me .." Naomi said my mouth dropped .

"Did she beat you?" I asked and Naomi shook her head.

"She didn't beat me , but she tried to kill me."

"Kill you?!" I semi- whispered. I can't believe any of this.

"Yeah she choked me and I was almost close to dying. Her grip was so tight. Lee was there and she stopped her though."

Hearing all of this got me worried about even telling Erica about the baby. What if she tried to kill me one day?

She already doesn't like me.

"Why didn't you call the cops?"

"During the time , Lee was pregnant and I didn't want for her to go and she won't be here when the baby comes.." Naomi said.

"Wow , I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you guys for saving me." I said and hugged both of them.

"Your welcome boo. If you need anything , call us." I nodded smiling and walking out Toys R Us.

~

I'm starting to second thinking about telling her about the baby ..

▪ { NAOMI } ▪

"I feel so bad for her ." I said and then went back to thinking about the situation with Erica and I when she almost killed me.

I didn't think she was gonna do it again. I thought she changed.

Apparently , she didn't.

"Come on. Let's go check out so we can go get Lins some clothes." Lee said and I pushed the basket sighing.

________________________________________

Erica back to her old ways ?