TG : 43

The Next Day

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I stretched out in my bed getting out the bed. Briana wasn't here. She left this morning to go shopping somewhere for some Jamaican clothes..

Last night was crazy ass fuck.

I've fucked so many broads last night it wasn't even funny. I've had about 3 threesomes with girls and the rest was by fucking regularly.

I got bomb ass head and everything. These women are wild ass fuck!

~ ~

I hopped out of the bed checking my phone seeing a message from Regina.

Regina 😍💓: " Goodmorning Erica. 😘What happened yesterday? You ditched out on me? 😂"

Shit! I totally forgot I was going to be hanging with Regina yesterday evening. I just need something to keep me off of Gina.

Hopefully today would be good.

Me : " I forgot ma. I'm sorry. How about today if you aren't busy? And Goodmorning 💜."

Regina 😍💓: " I actually have to go to work today. But you can come at my lunch break if you like. ☺"

Me : " That's cool. Where you work and what time?"

Regina 😍💓: " I work in the city. A building called Vanilla's. It's a clothing store / bath store like bath and body works is you know what that is. But yeah , you can come at 4 pm."

Me : " Great and yeah I know lol. I'll come and get you so we can go out for lunch. "

Regina 😍💓: " Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to see you. 💋"

I locked my phone and grinned putting it on the charger. I took a quick shower and then got dressed. I was wearing ,

Blue Ripped Jeans

A Red Nike Shirt

White Suede Pumas

And I had on my black Rolex with my chain. I went to my bathroom and put my hair up into a pony tail. I swear sometimes this hair gets on my nerves. I just want to cut it.

Might think about that before we leave Jay.

I grabbed my phone and walked walking out the hotel room. I went outside and forgot that i didn't have shit to ride in. Fuck!

I groaned and called a taxi. Hopefully Reggie understands.

~  ~

I got out the taxi car and gave him a 10.

"I'll be about 5 minutes. Just need to get some flowers." I said and he grinned nodding. I quickly brought some purple and white daises and left out the store.

"Where to now mam?" I looked at my phone. Only 2:30. Guess I'll hit up the hotel again. Hopefully Briana comes before 4.

"Back to the hotel." He nodded and I sighed sitting back.

Wonder what Gina's doing.

▪ { GINA } ▪ ..

"Is that the last of it?" Kayla asked and I nodded sighing putting the way bag of clothes in her trunk. We already got my clothes and belongings out the house which wasnt really much. 

It felt so horrible. And the fact that she never even call nor texted. Does she even care?

To say she was crying ..

I put the spare key back under the flower pot and got inside Kayla's Nissan.

"Ready?" I nodded taking one last look at the house. Kayla rubbed my shoulder.

"Your gonna be alright. You'll come someone else
. Someone better maybe." I shook my head looking into my lap.

"No one can be better than Erica." I said softly and she sighs pulling out the yard. I am gonna really miss this place and the person who lives inside.

Wonder what Erica doing now ..

________________________________

》 Thoughts ?

》 Regina and Erica ?

》 Erica and Gina Officially Done ?

》 Do You Think Erica Is Becoming Attracted To Regina ?