TG : 31

¤ { NICOLE } ¤

Okay so I knew Erica has a girlfriend , BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS MY LITTLE COUSIN!

I feel so bad right now. I'm fucking up her love life.

Do I care?

NO ! 😂😂

Gina is nothing but a little hoe.

Y'all may not know this , but Gina looks for any girl to get with. That's why she's with Erica. She knew Erica was to old for her , but she doesn't care.

Erica can be put into jail , but I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want for Erica to go to jail because then that means , no more sex.

I could get sex from anybody , but I want it from Erica. Erica has the best sex in my eyes.

Yeah I know she got a baby or whatever but I don't care. They ain't together. Plus the chick got a girlfriend. I'm the girl's nurse so I see them everyone they come for the check up. Its cute or whatever that shes having a baby girl , but I really don't care.

Because guess what?

Ya girl is pregnant! 😛😛😛

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I kissed Gina's forehead as she laid in my arms. We went at it for an hour. I'm glad I have her back. I know I lied about the situation , but I love Gina and I'm not trynna lose her.

¤

I'm mad ass fuck that Nicole tried to lie on me and when I see her ass , ima slap the fuck outta her.

I swear to God I am.

¤

"Baby .." Gina spoke knocking me out of my thoughts 

"Yeah ma?" I answered.

"You know how this is the break right?" She asked playing in my hair and I nodded.

"Yeah , so?" I replied.

"So .. I was thinking .. maybe me , you , and Kayla could go somewhere." I frowned as soon as she said Kayla name. This supposed to be a trip for me and her only. Not Kayla. Kayla got a damm crush on me.

"Kayla? Why bring Kayla?" She shrugged.

"I don't want to leave her here. Plus , she may find someone." She said and I agreed only because I want for Kayla to leave me alone. 

"Oh coo. So where do you -"

My phone vibrated and I looked seeing a DM from , AyoBriana.

I opened it seeing a message.

AyoBriana : " BRO I MISS YOU MAN! "

I frowned and then looked on the page and seen it was my best friend Briana.

"OHHHH!!" I jumped up and Gina jumped.

"Erica what the fuck?!"

"MY BEST FRIEND JUST TEXTED ME! DAMN I MISSED HER!"

~  ~

Briana and I Facetimed and then we decided to meet up at the mall tomorrow.

Damn i miss my best friend. She moved to New York and left a bitch here. Ever since she moved , she never texted back.

Now that we back in touch , finna team back up again. 😎😎

______________________________________________________

》 If You Don't Remember Who Briana Is , Read Some Of The First Few Chapters .

》 Nicole's Pregnant ...

》 Baby No. 2 Erica !