TG : 62 ( jealous ? )

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

After eating breakfast , I decided to go upstairs and get the gift I got for Erica. Couple days ago , I went to the mall and get her a new black Rolex and a new pair of shoes. The new Red Velet Jordan's.

Once I had the gifts in my hands , I went back downstairs and sat the presents onto her lap and she looked up from her phone.

"These are for youu." I grinned and she smirked. I sat on her lap opening the presents.

First she opened the shoes. "Ohh shit baby! How you knew?!" I laughed.

"Your always looking at them when we pass them in the mall. Don't need to stare anymore."  I said and she opened the next gift.

"Awww babe you didnt have to get this." Erica said kissing my cheek and I knew then she loved the stuff I got her.

"Happy birthday." I said and she grinned.

"Thank you mama." We hugged tightly and then we just sat there for a little while talking about random stuff.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Regina the real mvp man. She didn't have to get a nigga all this but she did anyway and I appreciate my baby for that. That's why she's the best.

To be honest wit yall , she better than Gina. I'm more in love with her than I was with Gina. Surprisingly because I was deeply in love with Gina.

Later That Night ~

"Baee , come on just for a little whilee!!" Regina whined pulling my arm but I didn't budge. I continued to sleep.

I don't know who really goes to sleep on their birthday , but I know I do.

Anyways , Regina is bugging me about going eat out and I don't even feel like it anymore. I just feel like sleeping all day. But knowing Regina , thats not gonna happen.

~

"Regina I'm trying to sleep!" I groaned and she sighed.

"Erica yo ass been sleeping all day just get up babe pleeeease." She whined in my ear and I chuckled.

"Give me about 5 more minutes." I replied and she groaned loudly.

I begin going back to sleep then all of a sudden , Regina started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably rolling in the bed. "Are you gonna get up?" Regina asked still tickling and I was soo weak I could barly speak.

"R-Reggiiiiina sttooop!" I exclaimed and she continued.

"Not until you get up and come to dinner with mee." She said and I nearly pushed her off the bed but I caught her. 

"Erica you could've made me broke my damn neck!" She yelled and I laughed straddling her in my lap.

"I looovee your crazy *peck* sexy *peck* ass *peck with a hard slap on the ass*." Regina jumped a bit and laughed. That shit is fat ass fuck. What else is there to do when its sitting on you. I don't do that no touchy shit.

"Stop playing. But for real , will you come to dinner with me?" I nodded and she smiled hugging my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Yayy! Now get up and let's go get in the shower." She got up off of me and I sighed getting out of bed following her.

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I'm so glad she finally decided to come to dinner because we're only be here for an hour. After that hour , we'll go straight to the hall for the surprise party.