77

~ A Month Later ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I put Lindsey in the high chair and she started whining looking at me and reaching for me.

"Don't worry baby girl , Dada not going no where." I said sitting down and Lee sat across from me. Tonight , me , Lee , and Lindsey all are having dinner at this cool restaurant.

I just wanted to get out the house tonight and spend time with them.

No , Lee and I aren't together but we still have sex every night since Regina left which was like a month ago. Ever since she left , I've never heard from her ever since and hell , I'm glad.

I seen she went back to Jamaica , ole well.

~   ~   ~

"What you wanna eat Linds?" I asked her and she yawned rubbing her eyes.

"She's still waking up.." Lee said and i grinned looking at the menu.

~   ~   ~

After we both ordered our food , we begin eating. Lee ordered Lindsey some mashed potatoes and I fixed her some Hi-C juice putting it in her cup.

"Erica how did you Regina meet?" Lee asked and i was a little taken for at the fact she started out conversation like this.

"Um ... Well at the bar and then we started talking. Then we hooked up and she moved here to the states with me." I said keeping it nice and short. 😊

"Ohhh , I see you changed after Lindsey came ," I nodded eating my food. "That's good. I'm glad that you and Regina are not together to be honest , she's a jealous bitch." I laughed a little.

"You right. We had something real though but ever since you had the baby and y'all moved in , she changed. Wasn't the same. I'm not tripping though. I told her we could be on break and stuff but she said she'll find somebody that's better than me. So you know what? Fuck it. Ima move on too so yeah." I took a sip of my drink.

"Well you know ...." She grabbed my hands. "I'm here baby." She grinned and I blushed shaking my head and looked at Lindsey who was trying to feed herself. I laughed and continued to feed her.

"Lee you funny." I said and she grinned.

"Erica we been having sex! That's it! I dont even know if it's real."

"It is real. Trust me." I said and she shrugged.

Lee ain't the only isn't the only female I fuck. Every now and then , I go to parties with Briana since she's now single. Briana let Victoria go for some reason but it's whatever.

Long as I'm getting pussy , I'm good. 👅

I'm not ready to get into a relationship right now even though Lee got me kinda gooky over her ..

▪ { L E E } ▪

I'm really starting to fall in love with Erica and she's playing!

She's always going to parties with Briana and I'm pretty sure she's fucking other women.

I'm just glad that she takes care of Lindsey but I really want for her to be mine 😩

We were close to becoming something , but of course it was cut off ...

_____________________________________________________

° Well ?

° What yall thinking ?