TG : 47

Later That Night

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I looked at my watch , 7:05.

By time. Regina is gonna be getting home soon and I'm gonna be able to apologize to her.

I'm not even gonna send her a text letting her know I'm there , I'm just gonna pop up and hope that she won't ship my ass out.

~  ~

I stepped out the shower and dried off. I slid into my Hanes briefs and then slid inside my basketball shorts. I put on my Puma sports bra on and then took a quick pictures for my social media. Especially snap and instagram.

After posting the pictures , my shit was going crazy. I seen Gina like the photo and I grinned a little. 

I wanted to text her , but then again , I don't ..

Trying to pull away ..

~  ~

I put a quick shirt on and then my black Jordans grabbing the keys and the card.

"Where you going?" Briana asked coming inside from the patio.

"Reggie's house. I need to apologize to shawty." Briana frowned closing the patio door and locking it.

"What happened?" She asked curious. I sighed sitting down checking the time. 7:19.

"Long story short , I was supposed to be going pick her up for her lunch and I didn't show up now she's mad at me because this is my second time standing her up like this." I explained.

"So where you went?"

"Fuck some broads from the pool." I said embarrassed but Briana started laughing.

"That what yo nasty ass get. Always getting a dick wet by some hoe." I laughed a little.

"It wasn't a hoe. It was 3 of em." I said sticking my tongue out and we dapped.

"Damn you got a 4some that quick?" I nodded smirking and got up.

"But ian worrying bout that any more. It was good and all , but I'm worrying about Regina right now. So I'm gonna go ova there and hope she won't turn my ass around." I joked and Briana shook her head chuckling.

"Why would she turn you around?"

"Because she don't know I'm coming nigga. But I'm trying to get close wit shawty." I said and walked to the door.

"Good luck with that!"

"Yeah yeah!" I replied walking out the room and leaving the hotel.

Please let this all go well ..

▪ { REGINA } ▪

Kee and I were in the living room gossiping about anything and everything that's until Kee brought up Erica. 😑

"So how you and Erica been?" She asked. I always looking at my nails. I always do that.

"I don't know .. she stood me up today. The second time! Kee its like she doesn't care. But I'm not gonna say that because she kept calling and stuff." I said and she nodded

"And she brought me these .." I showed her the purple and white daises. They were beautiful to be honest and it did make me feel a little better.

"Awww! Lemme find out you got a chick hooked on you and -"

Ding Dong

I frowned looking at the door and then at Kee. She had the same look on her face. I peeked through the peep hole but it was completely dark. Whoever it was had their finger over the hole.

I looked out the blinds and seen a grey car outside. I didn't even know the car.

I opened the door and seen Erica ...

"Erica? ... "

__________________________________________________

》Erica Was Fr !

》 What's Gonna Happen Now ?

》 Thoughts ?!