TG : 22

¤ { ERICA } ¤

The girls dropped me off at home at about 7. Gina wasn't here. I pulled my phone out my pocket and texted her.

Me : " Baby wya? "

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " Kayla & I are at the mall. I'll call you when I get home. "

Me : " Ight ma. "

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " And I wanna talk to you too. "

Me : " Um ... ight. "

I locked my phone. Wonder what she wants to talk about.

I went to the kitchen to find me something to eat. I didn't see anything I wanted so I just decided to go and hit up Raising Canes

¤ { GINA } ¤

"I see why your worried. But I told you from the jump , don't go messing wit a girl that everyone loves. Yeah , y'all got she difference but still. But don't worry because I'm always gonna have your side. And if those hoes wanna fight , we can fight." Kayla said and she sipped some od her slushie. I laughed and took a bite out of my chicken tender.

"Ouu , so lemme tell you about what happened today in gym. So ... " She started the story

~ 20 Minutes Later ~

It's been a 20 already and were still here. We wasn't doing nothing talking about people mostly. Like always. That's my girl.

"And I decide to - Oh no .." I looked up at Kayla who was looking out the window behind me. I frowned turning around and seen Erica's black and white jeep roll next to Kayla's Honda.

I sighed and turned back around. "Gonna talk to her now or .." I shrugged.

"G , I think you should. I'm gonna go and then you and her better have dicussed the whole thing." She said and got up throwing her plate away.

I watched as she went through the door and bumped into Erica.

"You must be Erica." I heard her say. I mentally rolled my eyes. She always wanna a damm conversation. I wanted for them to meet , but not like this!

They were talking and then she pointed to me. Erica looked at me and she smiled. I smiled back and got up walking to her. Yeah I am a little curious about her , but I missed my baby all day.

"Baby.." She said and I hugged her and kissed her lips. Kayla was already walking to her car. "I missed you." I said and Erica smirked.

"I miss you too baby. Go sit down , ima be right over." I nodded and went sit back down. I grabbed my phone going on Snapchat 

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I didn't know who that girl was until she told me her name.

Kayla.

Kayla is fine ass fuck.

But I'm not gonna get into her shit. That's my baby's best friend. She seem pretty cool though. I just wasnt excepting Gina to be with her.

I'm glad to see shawty too with her fine ass. But I really wanna know what she wanted to talk about. I hope it isn't about the phone call earlier.

___________________________________________

》 Thoughts ? 😕