107 ( back home )

~ A Week Later ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I sighed grabbing the girls' gift and Lee's gift. So today , I am planning on going over to the house and apologize. Hopefully these gifts can ease up the mood.

I'm also meeting my baby girl today , Ma'Leah I think her name is. Lee don't know what I'm coming so this is gonna be a huge surprise to her and the girls. I'm sober , and I wanna just .. get my family back. I havent even smoked this morning or had sex.

~    ~

I got out the car walking to the front door. Shit I'm nervous. I ringed the doorbell and put all the gifts under my arm. A few seconds later , the door opened and Veah and Lindsey was on the other side.

"Dadddyy!" They screamed running into my arms. I smiled hugging them both and holding them in my embrace. Damn I missed my girls.

"Daddy , we missed you where were you?" Lindsey asked.

"Um ... daddy was at work. But look , I got presents!" I said changing the subject. They screamed jumping up and down and i laughed handing them their toy.

"Where's your -"

"Girls who's at the -" Lee said and her eyes connected with mine. I stood up straight and her mouth dropped. She started crying and ran into my arms. I picked her up holding her tightly in my arms. Lee has been on my mind 24/7.

I couldn't even take holding the tears back anymore so I just let them em fall. She begin sobbing on my shoulder and I rubbed her back putting her down. She looked at me and i looked back at her. She was feeling all over my face and stuff without saying a word.

"Your .. Your fine?" She asked and i nodded.

"Yeah what you -"

Before finishing my sentence , Lee cut me up kissing me. I kissed back of course.

"Erica I missed you so much when you left and I haven't heard anything from you , I was so scared. I had the baby all by myself. I didn't know what to do. Ugh , I'm glad your home." She said wiping my tears and hugged me.

"Wait , so you .. aren't mad at me?" She shook her head.

"I was but I got over that. I had to. I was close to losing the baby because of me stressing over you. I thought you were gonna come back home." She said and I sighed. Damn.

"Baby I'm sorry and I love you so much. I ..I dont know what I was thinkin that night. I'm sorry for cheating on you and everything. I don't want anymore mistakes fucking is up. I love you the Girls with all my heart and i don't know what I'll dont without y'all." I said truthfully. Y'all may think I'm playing and stuff but really , I'm not.

I've gotten addicted to selling and smoking weed. I'll have to tell Lee about that some other time but I know for a fact , she won't be pleased. But right now , I wanna meet my daughter.

"Aww baby , we love you more. You wanna meet Ma'Leah?" I nodded smiling.

"Follow me. Come on girls pick your things up." Lee said and we went inside. I put some Germ -X on my hands and followed Lee nem upstairs. 

~   ~

"This is Ma'Leah Janae Brown." Lee whispered and the girls stood on each side of her crib.

"Shhh , she's sleeping!" Lindsey said and then Ma'Leah's eyes fluttered open. My baby girl was beautiful. She looked around and when she looked at me she frowned staring at me. Her eyes were adorable.

"Leah , look at daddy." Lee said and she sneezed then continue to stare at me.

"Can I hold her?" I asked and Lee laughed.

"You don't have to ask to hold your own kid." She answered and handed me Ma'Leah. Ma'Leah turned back to Lee whining.

That did hurt a little that my own daughter doesn't know me or want to be in my arms.

"She's ... She's gonna have to get used to you." Lee said and i shrugged sighing.

"I feel like shit right now." I mumbled because the girls were in the room. 

"Well Erica ... you did leave us for a couple of months and missed 4 months of her life." Lee said and i nodded.

"I understand that , but still. She's spoiled behind you. I wanted for her to be spoiled behind me , excited to see me , always wanna be round me." I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry , she's gonna get used to you then all those things will happen. I promise."

"If you say so. Right now , I need to go and -" My phone begin ringing in my pocket. Regina's name flashed upon the screen. I sighed

"I'll be back. Gotta take this."

"Take your time."

I walked out the room heading to the backyard answering the phone.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I know Erica is probably mad because Ma'Leah doesn't want to be around her and stuff , but she chose to leave us.

But Ma'Leah is gonna come around and I know it. Just gonna take some time.

After Erica left out the room , I shifted Leah on my other hip and the girls and I went downstairs. I laid Leah in her swing and she started whining. I put her pacifier in her mouth and she started watching the cartoons.

"Mommy can we play with Leah?" Lindsey asked.

"Of course baby." I answered and went in the kitchen cutting some apples and oranges for all of us. The girls' favorite. I glanced outside at Erica and she looked like she was yelling into the phone. I watched for a couple more seconds then , finished the snacks.

Wonder who she's talking to ..

___________________________________________________

° Aww ! 😍😍

° Sorry of this chapter was lame . It did feel kinda lame ..