TG : 29

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I walked inside the house and it was very silent. Gina must've didn't come home yet. She probably went to Kayla's last night.

I sighed hooking the keys on the key board and then seen eggs , bacon , and grits on the stove. She must be here.

I walked upstairs and went to the bedroom seeing Gina on the laptop wrapped in a towel. She looked sexy ass fuck.

I walked straight to my closet taking my jacket and shoes off.

"Erica where were you all night?" Gina asked and I ignored her. I really don't feel like arguing this morning.

I grabbed a pair of fresh Calvin briefs , basketball shorts , and a sports bra. I don't plan on going anywhere today.

"Erica.." Gina called again but I still ignored her going inside the bathroom.

I already know she gonna wanna hear answers when I'm done.

¤ { GINA } ¤

I've been crying all night and a little this morning. To cheer myself up , i got in the shower and made breakfast. I even had the courage to leave Erica some left over.

I'm really glad she's here , but I really wanna know where the fuck she been at all night and coming home at 1 something in the afternoon.

She could ignore me all she wants , but that's not gonna keep me from talking.

I just want to apologize and make up with her. After talking to Kayla all night and sobbing on her bed , I realized that I got mad for nothing. They weren't dancing on her. I guess I just overreacted.

I already didn't want to be there from the jump. So , I just want to apologize to my baby and put this aside of us. And hopefully , we can go somewhere this week for the break.

~  ~

I dried off and slipped into my Victoria Secret lace bra and panties. I grabbed one of Erica's shirts sliding it on. I love wearing over sized shirts. ( Author's Note : I Really Do ! 😄)

I climbed back into the bed back watching Little Women : Atlanta.

I grabbed my phone and texted Kayla telling her that Erica came.

Me : " Erica just made it home. 😄"

Kay 👯❤: " That's good. Where she been?"

Me : " I don't know. I'm gonna get answers when she gets out the shower."

Kay 👯❤: " Good luck with that. Remember to apologize. "

Me : " Okay. "

I locked my phone then went back to th show.

~ 15 Minutes Later .. ~

Erica came out the bathroom in a sports bra , shorts , and some socks. She had her hair down also.

"Erica can we talk about last night?" I asked turning off the computer closing it. Erica sighed grabbing her phone off the dresser. Damn i should've went through it.

"There's nothing to talk about Gina .." She headed for the door , but I blocked it.

"Erica just hear me out , please." I pleaded and she sighed loudly and sat on the bed looking at me. My nervousness started to fill up. 

"Well for one , I want to apologize for blowing up on you last night. I should've never did that and hit you. After that and you left me and Kayla , I was completely hurt. When I was calling and texting , I was worrying that you've broken up with me. I was crying all night okay? I just ... I just thought you didn't give a fuck about me anymore. And when you was dancing with those " women " , I was kinda embarrassed because you know .. you went to the thing with me and then when I went for a drink with Kayla I never seen you since. All I'm saying , is that I'm sorry." I said sitting next to her and she nodded and started walking to the door , but I grabbed her arm

"What now Gina?"

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes I forgive you. I'm sorry for making you feel that way and for hitting you last night." She grabbed my chin nd pecked my lips. A small smile crept across my lips. But I also want to know where she been.

"I'm glad you do. But can I ask you something?" I asked following her downstairs 

"Yea , wassup?" She went to the kitchen fixing her breakfast. I sat at the table across from where she was going to be sitting.

"Where were you all night?" I asked.

"What you mean?" She asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes. She better not be trying to play stupid all of a sudden.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I accept Gina's apology because I love her. She's my baby , and I knew I shouldn't have did that last night. Left her by herself , and hit her.

Shit now I gotta worry about lying to her about Nicole.

~  ~

"What you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

"You know what I mean Erica. Where have you been all night and came home at 1 something in the afternoon." She asked and I sighed..

"I went to a hotel .." I lied closing my eyes grabbing an orange juice bottle out the refrigerator.

"Hotel? All night and came home at 1 something in the afternoon? Are you lying to me?" I sat down frowning.

"What I gotta lie to you for Gina?" She rolled her eyes. We sat there in silence for a few seconds then my phone started ringing in my pocket. I looked seeing Nicole calling. I declinded sliding it back into my pocket. 

I continued to eat and drink my juice. I could feel Gina eyeing me down.

She called again , and I declinded sitting my phone on the table

I sighed. This chick need to chill. Like fo real.

I got up throwing my plate away when my phone started ringing. I went to grab it but Gina beat me to it answering.

Fuck.

"Who is this?!" Gina asked putting the phone in speaker.

"Baby you forgot your charger at my -"

"BITCH WHO IS YOU?!" Gina yelled.

"Uh ... my name is Nicole .." Nicole answered. Gina frowned.

"Nicole? Nicole who?"

"Nicole Brooks. The fuck? Why you wanna -"

"Nicole is this you?!" Gina yelled. I frowned.

"Who is this? And how do you know me?"

"Nicole its me! Gina! Your little cousin!"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"LITTLE COUSIN?!" I yelled.

_____________________________________________________

》GINA & NICOLE COUSINS?!

》Erica Fucked Nicole All Night & Came Home At 1 In The AfterNoon .😂

》 What Do You Think Gonna Happen Next ?

》 Erica A FuckGirl .