TG : 28

¤ { GINA } ¤

When we made it to our home , Erica's Ferrari wasn't in the yard. I frowned.

"Where she at?" Kayla asked and I shrugged.

"Come on." We got out and walked inside with the key I had.

Erica's jacket and stuff was on the couch so she had to come here already. The question is though , where is she at now?

"She totally been here." Kayla nodded.

"Call her." Kayla said. Knowing I really didn't want to , but I just want to makeb sure she's okay.

I grabbed my phone calling Erica. After waiting for no answer , I decided to hang up and call about 3 more times still , no answer.

"Kay , I'm worried!" I whined and she rubbed my back.

"Don't worry sis , look let's track her down. Don't you have that tracking thing on her phone?" I sighed shaking my head.

"No , that's weird. Maybe I'll have to whenever she comes back. If , she comes back." I wanted to start crying so badd. But crying isn't gonna bring Erica back.

"You know what? Let's just get you some clothes and we can go to my place." I nodded and we walked upstairs.

I sure do hope Erica's okay. Just to make sure , I texted her phone.

Me : " Erica wya? "

After sending the message , I packed some clothes for the night.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

"You need to tell ya girl to chill the fuck out." Nicole fussed and I sighed taking my phone out her hand and continue to kiss her neck.

"Don't worry bout her ma." I said sliding my hands through her panties and she moaned as I pumped my fingers deep inside of her and out. Repeatedly.

"Fuck Erica." She moaned.

My phone dinged and I frowned grabbing it seeing a message from Gina.

My BabyGirl 👑💕: " Erica wya? "

I shook my head ignoring the message through my phone on the night stand. I looked down at Nicole who had her arms crossed over her chest looking at me.

"What?" She rolled her eyes pushing me off of her.

"Maybe you should go.." She said and I frowned.

"Go? For what? What I did?" I asked confused. This chick is really trippin.

"If your little girlfriend gonna keep texting , then maybe you should go. This is not about -" I pushed her on the bed and slid inside of her kissing her and she moaned.

"Erica I'm not playing with - Shit papi , don't stop. Go faster." Nicole moaned and I rubbed her pearl as I continued to fuck her.

"Ohhh gosh Erica. What the fuck are you doing to me baby?" I smirked watching her face expressions change.

"Pleasuring you ma. Enjoy this dick." I said and lifted her leg over my shoulder doing deeper and faster.

"Ah , I feel it in my stomach."

I sucked on her tittes and the bed begin hitting the wall constantly.

Glad she doesn't live in no apartment or nothing.

Finna beat the fuck out of her pussy tonight.

The Next Morning

The next morning , I got up and Nicole wasn't in the bed. Yes , last night I slept with Nicole.

We went on many rounds last night and shit was good ass fuck. She gave me some bomb ass head. I was nuttin from back to back.

Her pussy stay hella tight too.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and got out the bed. I slipped my Calvin briefs back on and my sports bra. Yup , Nicole finally got me to take my sports bra off last night. It was kinda weird but when her mouth connected wit them , it felt hella good.

Anyways , I slid my socks back on and grabbed my phone seeing at least 15 missed calls from Gina and 10 messages from Gina.

I shook my head throwing it on the bed.

I looked at the time and it was 11:30.

Shit! 

I went downstairs and Nicole was wearing nothing but a see through robe on. Literally that robe , under that she was naked.

I crept behind her wrapping my arms around her and grabbed her pussy and she screamed and smacked me on my stomach. I laughed biting my lip. I know I caught her ass offguard.

"You know damn well you can't be walking around here naked. You know how that shit turns me on." I said and she smirked.

"I know I did. That's why I did it." She said and bit her lip. I picked her up sitting her on the counter and we started making out.

"Mmmm." I moaned in the kiss and she slowly stroked my dick through my briefs

"Shit Nic." I kissed her neck as she continued. She then got down and grabbed my hand. I watched as her ass moved in the robe. Damn. Like I said , Nicole don't have much ass , but she does have something back there.

She pushed me on the couch and I bit my lip as she slowly took her robe off and got down on her knees.

"Wait , let's 69." I said and removed the pillows off the couch laying down and she got ontop of me. I put my arms around her thighs as I slowly licked her clit. Already , she tried running away but couldn't because I had her ass locked down.

I groaned as she begin to suck me.

"Fuck." I said and she begin rocking her hips.

Its like the more my tongue did to her , the better the head got.

"Uggh Erica."

¤ { GINA } ¤

"Call me if you need anything boo." Kayla said and I nodded getting out her truck and still , Erica's car wasn't here.

I went inside and straight to the bedroom. I don't have to worry about school because we're off for a week. I was planning on spending my week with Erica or maybe go somewhere , but I don't know if that'll be happening.

I hope she's okay. I really miss Erica.

___________________________________________________