TG : 40

▪ { ERICA } ▪

"EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB SAY AYYYOO!"

"AYYOOO!"

"SAY AYYOOO!"

"AYYYOOO!" Everyone chanted. This club was lit ass fuck. Everyone was having a good time. I don't know if Gina and Kayla like Regina yet , but I mean .. they were talking. 

Gina and I was dancing and stuff on the dance floor and I seen Regina standing at the bar by herself. I kinda felt bad for her.

"Babe Ima be right back." Gina nodded and kissed my cheek. I drunk the last bit of my drink and threw it away. I then walked the bar and approached Regina.

"Wassup." I said getting her attention.

"Nothing really .. I thought you were dancing with your girl what happened?" I shook my head sitting down next to her.

"Nothing. I came over here because you looked lonely." Regina laughed a bit. Her smile was beautiful I swear.

"I am kinda ... ya friends barely gave me a fuckin chance."

"What you mean ma?"

"They were asking me these questions and so when I would go to answer it , not even a good 4 seconds in the process of me talkin they're cutting me off with attitude. Maybe it was a bad idea to come out here. I'm sorry Erica , but I have to go." She got up grabbing her purse and begin walking away but I gently grabbed her arm.

"You can't leave yet ma.."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because .. you haven't dance yet." I said laughing and she frowned.

"Erica who am I gonna dance with?" I stood up.

"Me." I grinned and she blushed shaking her head.

To say Regina is a hoe , she is kinda sweet also. Guess there's two sides of her plate.

"Erica I can't do that. With ya girl here , I don't want to start anything." She replied.

"Come on its not like were gonna be grinding or anything ..unless you want to." I mumbled the last part and she laughed.

"Okay .. I guess I can dance but if ya girl trys to start something with me , you better believe that I'm going to finish the problem." She pointed to me and I smirked nodding and grabbed her hand. We walked to the side where Gina nem wasn't at and started dancing.

My Hot Girl by Team Toon came on and Regina started backing the shit up on me. Her ass was fat ass fuck so I held onto her waist and let her do her work dancing.

"Damn Regina." I said smacking her ass and she laughed coming back up smirking. This chick really had some moves like she must've been some stripper or something because damn! That ass was shaking.

"ERICA!" Someone yelled. I looked seeing Gina standing infront of us. Regina stood up standing infront of me.

"Babe I -"

"I don't want to hear it! You left me just to go dance with this hoe! Are you kidding me?!"

"Babygirl clearly you ain't doing something right .." Regina laughed and Gina glared at her. "She likes what she sees clearly. You been -"

Before Regina could finish her sentence Gina punched her in the face. Regina kinda felt back on me but I pulled her up and she attacked Gina.

They both could fight , by Regina was beating Gina's ass. Next thing you know , Kayla came over jumping in.