TG : 41

▪ { ERICA } ▪

When Regina and I reached her house , it was pretty nice. She lives in a 2 story story and it has a big yard and nice backyard.

"Damn ma , this yours?" She laughed nodding.

"Yeah. It was my grandma's but she lended it to me and she lives in the states now." I nodded as we got out. She unlocked the door and 2 dogs ran outside. A small yorkie and a black Lab.

"Cute dogs." I complimented and an laughed locking the door. I stood next to the couch taking my shoes off and sitting them behind her door.

"Thanks. You can follow me upstairs to your room." I nodded and followed her upstairs. Her house was veru neat and smelled hella good.

We passed about 2 other rooms and approached this one room that must've been hers. It had this big queen size bed. Favortie bed. She took off her shoes and I sat on the bed checking my phone seeing nothing but notifications.

A few mintues later Regina came out her closet in a robe.

"Okay leggo." She said. I put my phone away looking at her

"Go where?" I asked and she chuckled then the dogs came in the room. They jumped on the bed and came licking on me and stuff making me laugh. These things were like little kids. Sweet.

"I'm sorry , Bambi and King down now." They got down and ran out the room. I fixed my shirt a bit.

"They sweet ass fuck. Which one is the girl?"

"The small one. Her name's Bambi. And the big one is King. I've had him since I was 16. I just got Bambi two years ago. They're like my babies." She said sitting next to me.

We sat there in silence until I decided to break it.

"I'm ... sorry about tonight too. I should've never -"

"Erica it's not your fault. You just got a jealous was girlfriend." Regina said and we both laughed.

"True. But I  love her. Even though she is jealous."

We looked at each other and time was killing. I lifted her chin with my finger and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back and rubbed my abs.

I pulled away and she blushed. "I've never kissed someone like that before." She said and I grinned.

"You know .. even though you get around a lot with people or whatever , beside that person your actually a nice person. You jus gotta give people a chance. I've only known you for a little amount of time and you actually someone I would hang out with honestly. You have your -"

Her phone started ringing. She got up walking to the dresser. I could tell she had nothing under the robe because her ass was real loose. Turning me on. I had to look away.

"Hello? ... Oh hey girl ... Really? ..." She looked at me. She must've forgot I was in the room for a bit.

"Kee I'm gonna have to call you back. I'm busy right now .. Don't worry bout it ..." She laughed.

"Omg Kee I'm going to talk to you later , bye." She hung up sighing and sat back next to me. I laughed and she did also.

"Now , where were we." She grabbed my shirt kissing me. I kissed her back pulling her onto my lap as our tongues wrestled in each other mouths. She moaned between the kiss taking off my shirt. After that , we went back to kissing and I unwrapped her robe.

Just like I said , she was wearing nothing under it. She had a cute belly ring.

"Damn." I said and she laughed pushing me on my back and turned off the lights.

"Sex in the dark?" She opened the door and that was about the only light there was in the room.

I took my shorts off leaving myself in my Hanes briefs and sports bra.

"I'm gonna tear you up tonight." I said flipping her onto her back roughly kissin her neck and she moaned.

"Ugh , I can't wait papi." She said. I smirked kissing just all the way down to her treasure box.

I kissed and sucked on her thighs leaving hickies traveling to get love box.

I slowly ran my tongue against her clit making her moan. "Shit." She hissed and I went from slow to fast in an instant with my tongue rolling. Regina was going crazy.

Grabbing and hair and holding onto onto shoulders 

"Uggh , I'm gonna cum." She moaned. I smirked fingering her and licking her pearl. I just started and she already gotta cum damn.

I fingered her roughly and she moaned louder.

"Ahh fuck Erica don't stop." She winded her hips with the sync of my fingers and sooner or later she was squirting all over my fingers.

"I see we got a squirter." I teased and she laughed. "Shut up." I licked her clean and positioned myself infront of her.

"Wow , your so big." She said feeling my member. I laughed and removed her hand spreading her legs. I slowly inserted myself inside of her and and she gasped.

"Fuckk." She moaned.

Once she got used to my size we were going at it.

__________________________________________________