TG : 39

▪ { GINA } ▪

I groaned turning off the light. It doesn't take Erica this damn long just to go and get breakfast!

I grabbed one of her shirts putting It on and a pair of tights. I slid on my PINK slides and walked to the door. I'm going find her just to make sure something ain't up. I put my phone in my bra and opened the door beginning to walk out , but bumping into Erica.

"Where you going babe?"  She asked and a huge relief lifted off my shoulders.

"I was gonna come look for you because you took hella long , but i see your back so let's go eat."  I smiled and grabbed one of the plates and the cup of coffee.

Glad she back because I was making sure to go find her ass.

I just don't feel right about this hotel nor any of these hoes here.

▪ { ERICA } ▪

Glad she didn't come and find me because i know she was gonna flip if she would've found me in the bathroom with another woman.

▪  ▪

We laid in the bed watching TV and my phone vibrated twice. I frowned and checked it putting my empty plate to the side.

I had one message from Lee and another from ... Nicole?

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " I'm going to the doctor right now , I'll text you what happens when I leave. "

Me : " Ight. "

I closed my messages with Lee and went to Nicole.
I don't even know why I still got her number.
Nicole .. : " Erica I have to tell you something .. "

Me : " Man what Nicole?! "

Nicole .. : " Nevermind .. I'll tell you another time. "

Me : " I dont have time for the bullshit Nicole. Just lose my fucking number yo. "

Nicole .. : " Fine but don't be surprised when you find out the news. Just know that you did it to yourself because to didn't use common fucking sense you asshole. "

I wanted to cuss her ass out , but I'm not gonna start anything. Especially wit Gina right here. She was gonna think I'm still texting her.

And I don't need that shit on my back.

I just wan to know what the hell is so important that she wanted to tell me.

▪ { NICOLE } ▪

Erica doesn't know that I'm pregnant. Nobody does.

And I'm gonna let her ass know about it when I have the baby. WIT MY BABY IN MY ARMS! 😄

That way Gina dumb ass can be mad and leave out the picture.  Hopefully it makes Lee mad too.

Erica has two baby mamas now. 😊😊

She must not believe in condoms because every time we had sex , there was no protection being used.

Fuck Gina.

____________________________________________________

》 OHHH !

》 ERICA HAS 2 BABY MAMAS ! 😷😷