TG : THREE

~ Briana In Multimedia ~

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

~ The Following Day 🌞.. ~

▪ ERICA ▪

Today, I'm going to the Mall with my best friend, Briana. Briana is also a stud but she isn't trans like me. She's just a full tall female.

Bri and I have been best friends since like the 7th grade and now we're grown. We both turned gay in the 8th so yeah.

Anyways, I did my daily hygiene in the bathroom and then I put my hair into a quick pony tail.

Sometimes, I think about cutting my hair.

After getting out the shower and stuff, I decided to get dressed. 

I got dressed in,

~ Black Polo Shirt

~ Red Designer Pants

~ Designer Shoes

~ And some accessories

I took a quick picture posting it on social media with the caption of, million dollar baby 😏💲

Millions of girls started hitting my shit up. I even seen Nai like the picture and minutes later a comment saying, "Cute 😍."

See , I know she sint over a nigga. She jus playing hard to get. But it's cool though.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet walking out my house locking the door behind me. I got inside my car and texted Bri letting her know I'm leaving. 

Me : " Meet me at the mall , I'm just leaving. "

Blood Sis ❤💉: " Bet. "

I started my car, and drove to the Mall. Shit usually Nai and I go to the Mall all the time.

I don't know why, but every time we break up, it's like I'm depressing.

Anyways, I stopped at the red light and had a text from one of the girls that I talk to of course.

Don't text back Erica

Shit, fuck it. I read the message. It was from that Lee girl

Lee 😏🍫❤: " Morning daddy 😍. I seen your going to the Mall this morning. Don't be surprised if I approach you either. 😘"

Okay I'm not gonna reply back to that one.

But this Lee girl is starting to freak me out. Even though we his met last night, she getting weird ass fuck. 

Stalking me ansn shit.

Like what the fuck yo?

■  ■  ■  ■  ■