TG : 40

▪ { ERICA } ▪

After eating , Gina came back in the bed and laid all up under me. I love this girl to death. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"Baby can you promise me something?" Gina spoke. 

"Yea baby wassup?" I replied.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me. Promise me that you and I will always be forever. That'll you'll never cheat on me with another woman. And one day we'll have a family and get married." She said and shit that was a lot to promise.

I already got one kid bout to come and having another gonna be hard shit. But I love Gina and would do anything to keep her with me.

But the marriage and the baby thing , we'll have to slow down on.

"We'll have to slow down on the marriage thing and the baby situation , but everything else I can promise you on." I said and she sighed.

"But when the baby comes ... your gonna have to be around .. Naomi and Lee. I'm worried that they'll try to do something wit you. I don't want to lose you Erica." She said. I pulled her closer to me.

"When the baby comes ma , nothing is gonna change. Me and you still are gonna be together. I'm barely even going to be over there. Only time I'll be there is when it's about Lindsey. I'm not gonna cheat on you baby. I promise you that alright?" She nodded.

"Okay. I just .. don't want to lose you." She said and I sat up kissing her.

"You not babe , I promise." I pecked her lips and she smiled kissing back.

I kissed her neck and she slightly moaned taking off my shirt.

"Erica stop playing and fuck me already." She demanded and I turned the lamp off.

"Your wish is my command." I smirked and took my shirt off of her.

▪ { KAYLA } ▪

"Briana look!" I pointed to the Jamaican store. There was cute bathing suits and everything.

"Wanna go in?" She asked and I nodded.

"Already know." She laughed and put her arm around me.

Briana and I aren't together or anything. We're just close friends now. We had sex last night and it was amazing. She was tearing my shit up with that fake dildo.

I'm still attracted to Erica , but not as much though. Briana is taking my focus off of her.

Hopefully one day we can become something. I hope we do. She gets me so much and makes me laugh and all.

_____________________________________________________