TG : 58

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Woww baby your house is so huuge!!" Regina said and I chuckled sitting her suit cases on the couch and she did the same.

"I know and its not only mine anymore baby. It's ours." I said wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder and she smiled.

"This is so magical. I never even thought I would be back here in the states. Are you sure this gonna work out? Like .. are we moving to fast?" She asked looking me in my eyes and I kissed her lips.

"Of course not bae. We're doing just fine. We're in love. And when your in love , nothing can break us apart." I said and she grinned.

"I was jus worried because I know you get girls thrown at you like paper. But putting that aside , show me around?"

"Yeah , we'll put your bags in the room too." I said and she pecked my lips and I deepened the kiss grabbing her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

After making out for 2 minutes , I showed her to the bedroom and she put her clothes in the closets , bathroom , and the dressers and stuff.

"Alright c'mon , lemme show you around." We walked out the room and I begun the tour.

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

Erica is really living the life! This mansion is just beautiful. The view and all is amazing.

We begin walking into the hall way , and I noticed a light baby purple colored door with the words , Lindsey across it.

Who's Lindsey?

We didn't even stop at the door , we walked clean pass the room but I stopped opening the door slowly turning on the light. It was a nursery room for a baby?

The room was really cute with toys , pampers , and all inside.

Why would Erica have a baby room in her house?

"Babe!!" I called out and then she showed up in the room. Once she seen me , she froze a little.

"W-Wassup ma." She asked.

"Babe who's Lindsey?" I asked curious and Erica sighed grabbing my hands and rubbed them.

"I need to talk to you .." She said softly and I frowned not knowing what's gonna come out her mouth next.

"O-Okay.."

Erica let out a long sigh and said , "Before I tell you this , I want to tell you that i really love alright? And this isn't going to change anything between us okay.."

I sighed. "Erica .. what's going on?"

"Lindsey ... Lindsey is my daughter thats gonna be arriving in about 2 months...." She said and I looked down at the ground.

Daughter?

Daughter?

Daughter?

Did she just say ... daughter?

I really don't have time for the baby mama drama stuff and I'm not even ready to be a parent. I love Erica with all my heart , but she could've told me this before I came!!

"Baby talk to me." She said and i shook my head walking away.

I can't really be that upset at her because this baby was already on the way before she even met me. My thing is though , when was I gonna find out about this baby?

I now might have to keep an eye open for the baby mama because I know she might try to take Erica from me. That's what I'm worried about.

But when was she gonna tell me?

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I was gonna tell Regina about Lindsey , but I was so attracted to her I wasn't even thinking. 

I hope this won't separate Regina and I. I'm really in love with baby girl but I know it's gonna be uncomfortable with her with Lee and Naomi.

I know she's probably worried about the whole situation which i fully understand but I want for her to really understand that they mean nothing to me. That they'll never come between us.

I'm not saying I want this , but if it doesn't work out between Regina and I because of this , then maybe we shouldn't be together because at the end of the day , I'm gonna take care of my daughter. And thats a promise. 

Nothing or no one will come between me and my daughter. That's why I can't wait until she comes.

But I also don't want for Regina to take this the wrong way and have faith in me with this. Plus I know she'll make an amazing step mother. And from the looks of it , Lee and Naomi don't even know nothing about Regina.

_____________________________________________________

° Will It work out ?