83

~ The Next Morning 🌞.. ~

▪ { N I C O L E } ▪

I made Naveah and I some breakfast to eat before we go to the doctor's office and then I went to my bedroom to wake her up. She just loves sleeping with me and never wanna sleep in her own bed. 😂

Guess thats what happens when you spoil your child , right?

And the thing is , she only 2 years old. Jus like Lindsey so I know Veah and Lindsey will have the best relationship. That's if that spoiled brat Lee let them.

~

"Veah baby girl , time to get up." I said kissing her cheek and she whined sitting up. I picked her up removing all the hair that in her face and kissed her forehead.

I carried her downstairs sitting her on the couch and then sat her little bowl infront of her. I grabbed her sippy cup out the fridge and sat that infront of her also.

I grabbed my plate and drink sitting down next to her and turned the TV on.

"Yummmy!" I said eating a piece of bacon. Naveah looked at me and smiled then did the same.

"Yummy!" She said and I laughed turning on cartoons.

I grabbed my phone texting Erica letting her know to be ready for 10.

Me : " Meet us at the doctor's office at 10. "

Erica 😛: " Whatever. "

I shook my head locking my phone. All I did was ask her to do one simple thing and she gonna have a fuckin attitude. She lucky my baby right here because I would've been called her ass cussing her out.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I put my phone back on the charger getting back under my covers. I looked over seeing Lola sleeping still. I looked at the time and it was 9:00.

I didn't even mean for her ass to sleep but we both were tired after last night. I turned my back to her going back to sleep.

~

"Text me when you get back home from where your going." Lola said and I nodded as she left the house. No , we aren't messing around were just fuck buddies. 😌

I looked at the time and it was 9:30. Shit , I gotta get ready!

I ran upstairs quickly jumping into my Adidias sweat pants , a regular T-Shirt , and a pair of Yeezus. I went to my bathroom brushing my teeth and mouth washing. I then messed with my hair and grabbed my phone and keys leaving out the house. I locked the door behind me and walked to my grey Lambo. I got inside driving to Chipotle to get something to eat them I went to the doctor's office.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I watched as Erica left. She could've at least told me and was leaving.

I swear this house moving thing is starting to cross my mind again. Hearing different hoes that she fuck almost every night and bitches having attitudes and sleeping over ain't cool. And im not gonna let my child see all this.

I grabbed my laptop and tied my hair into a messy bun. I went on a quick house website for a house that was close to Diane. I haven't talked to my boo in  a while. Last time we talked was for Lindsey's birthday and that was like 2 Months ago.

I do know that she's in a relationship with some guy though. I wanna catch up wit my girl again.

▪ {  E R I C A  } ▪

I got out my car grabbing my drink with me and Nicole and " my daughter " were walking over to me. I swear i hope this child isnt mine. I do not want to have to deal with Nicole ass again. 😒

"Goodmorning Erica." She said.

"Wassup." I looked at Naveah and she looked at Nicole then stood behind her.

"She's a little shy ... Veah say , Hi."

"Hi .." She said and I kneeled down. She was cute to be honest.

"What's your name?" I asked pulling my glasses over my head.

"Nawveah." She said cutely and I smiled.

"Well Naveah , your adorable." I told her and she smiled.

"Lets go." I said dropping my smile standing my back and walked into the doctor's office.

~    ~

"So we're gonna run some test and the results should be back within a week. We'll mail them to your house." The doctor said.

"Thank you sir." Nicole said.

"No problem. She's cute as a little button. What's your name sweetie?" He asked Naveah and she looked at me then back at the doctor.

"Nawveah." She said. I grinned to myself a little then looked at my phone seeing 2 messages from Lee.

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " Can you stop at the store and get some apples? "

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " Oh and those fruit snacks that Lindsey loves. "

Me : " Ight."

I sighed locking my phone.

"I uhhh .. gotta go. I'll see y'all later." I said walking out the doctor's office and heading to the store. All I could think about is Naveah. This child could possibly be mine. What the fuck am I gonna do if she is?

____________________________________________

° Is Naveah really Erica's daughter ?

° Thoughts ?

~ If you have any questions , concerns , or suggestions , please make sure to pc me and I'll be more than happy to reply back . 💘