TG : 60

• 2 Months Later •

▪ { R E G I N A  } ▪

Erica's birthday tomorrow and I absolutely cannot wait! These last 2 Months have been so incredible.

I've let her meet my family , I met some of her friends and family and they're all pretty cool. Although it would've been so amazing to just meet her parents.

But you know what they say , we all have a date and time when were gonna go.

And it's the truth 

~

Lindsey isn't here yet , but she is really ready and could be here any day now and so we're just waiting to see when.

I've met Lee and from my perspective , she's a sweet girl. She's cool and eveyrhing too and pretty. I also met her girlfriend who's .. Ahem! , Erica's ex - girl friend.

As for me and Naomi , we don't get along but it's cool on my end because she's just mad that Eri is with someone else now and doesn't want her ass anymore. She shouldnt be wanting Erica anyways if she got a girlfriend.

Pathetic hoes.

~  ~

Getting off of that subject , me , Briana , and some of Briana and Erica's close friends all teamed up and got this surprise party planned out for Erica tomorrow night at this club. Its gonna be so amazing. There's gonna be drinks , dancers , its gonna be lit. The place is already set and everything just waiting to be partied at.

Then when we come home , I'll have a sweet surprise for her. 👠💦😌

~   ~

Today , I am going out shopping with Briana's current girlfriend , Victoria and were gonna go shopping for for a sexy dress to wear tomorrow night.

Victoria is from Florida and apparently , her and Briana met from social media on Facebook or whatever but that ain't my business. 😝

Victoria and I been hanging out lately and became really good friends also.

She works at some hair salon and says that she could possibly get me a job there also.

Now , I don't know everything about doing hair , but I know a couple good decent hair styles. I'll just have to get taught any new ones.

~   ~

Other than that , life's great back here in the states. I'm in love and living life. 😊

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

IT'S A BITCH'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW MOTHERFUCKERS AND YA GIRL IS ABOUT TO TUEN THE FUCK UUUUPPP!

I'm going to get wasted , high , drunk and everyting. Briana told me that me , her , Regina , and her new to , Victoria are just gonna go out for drinks and the hookah place and stuff. I'm down for it

I decided to finally cut my hair to start off my birthday mood and it's lit. Regina cut it off for me which is really surprising because I never knew she knew how to cut hair. I'm thankful for that became ian gotta pay shit. All I gotta do is eat the ice cream and Im good to go. 😌

I cut all the back off and just left some hair at the top of my head. It actually looks pretty sexy. The ladies are drilling to me more than what they use to. This look also makes me look more .. manly.

Since I'm already a female and trying to look like dude , the least I can do it cut my hair

Bithday spirit !

This month is not only the month of my birthday , but its also the month my baby girl is gonna be here !!!

I can't wait until Lindsey Marie Brown comes. 🎀

I'm gonna hold and kiss my daughter till I can't anymore.

I know it gotta be real hard for Reggie to still take in everything with the child and everything but I mean , we're getting past that and she's excited also so that's great.

~   ~

Today , Briana and I are going out to the gym and get our workout on until the girls come back from the mall or whatever.

Ever some Reg moved in , baby girl been cooking and she can cook hella and so these pass 2 motnhs , I'm not gonna lie , I gained weight I bet but its not a lot.

I been hitting the gym to get it off though.

Man , a nigga's birthday tomorrow !!! 😆😆😆..

______________________________________________________

° Next chapter will have some dramaaa in it . 😈

°Erica's birthday tomorrow ! 😍😛😛

°Lindsey could arrive any day now 😍😍😍😭

° Nai & Reggie ?