TG : 38

~ The Next Day ~

▪ { GINA } ▪

I sipped my cup of coffee scrolling through my phone. Briana was downstairs getting us some breakfast while I'm here in the room trying to look for something to do today.

I don't want to just be here in Jamaica bored just laying around and having sex in some hotel room. If I really wanted to , we could've just stayed home.

¤  ¤

I got out the bed throwing my phone on the pillow and went to the bathroom. After doing my business in there , I went to the patio admiring the beautiful morning view and taking Snapchat videos.

I love this vacation so much and I'm so thankful for Erica.

¤ { ERICA } ¤

I waited while the people fixed Gina's and I food.

I really didn't even want to stay here and wait. It gets aggravating. A waiter walked pass me and I stopped her. "Excuse me." I grabbed her arm gently and she looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Um .. I have a breakfast order coming up , can room service bring it up to room 320?" She nodded. This was the same girl who took my order so she know what I ordered

I smiled and checked my phone. It was only 11:47 so I got enough time.

I walked to the drink section and made Gina and I some coffee.

"Hello Erica." Someone said. I turned around seeing Regina behind me in a robe.

"Oh .. wassup Regina." I turned back around continuing to fix the drinks. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I shook u head a bit.

"Nothing , getting my girl and I something to eat." I replied and she nodded and I seen her roll her eyes a bit. I laughed to myself because everytime I would talk about Gina to another woman , they would get mad.

"Anyways , when are you free?" She asked and I put the tops ontop of the cups.

"Actually never. I'm here with my girlfriend. Its our first vacation together. Trying to -"

"Erica would you stop yapping about your little girlfriend? Im asking about you not her!" She said and I sighed taking a taking a sip of my coffee.

"Never! How bout dat! I love my girl and I'm not trynna lose her like i almost did before. Like you said , you known for taking people's lover , you a hoe! And I really don't have time for hoes , " I replied back. She was very shocked. Her eyes begin to water , and she ran into the bathroom.

Damn ...

Was I that hard?

▪ { REGINA } ▪

Yeah everything that Erica was literating to me about was true , but i didn't care.

I just wanted her ass to just shut up and so I put on my fake tears and ran into the bathroom. Hopefully she falls for it and comes in.

Erica is fine ass fuck im not gonna lie. I've never seen a stud that fine man. She makes me wet and all. Just when I'm looking at her! 

I need to just let me show her what I'm bout then she'll be glued to me.

And break up with her little girlfriend. Wanna know why? Because I'm gonna take pictures and send them to her little girlfriend. See how she loves that  😏

▪ { ERICA } ▪

When Regina ran into the bathroom crying , I did kinda feel bad .. But not a lot. 

I sighed putting the drinks to the side and went to the bathroom. Regina was wiping her face in the mirror.

"Regina ," I spoke and she rolled her eyes at me. I sighed again and stood next to her. "Look , I'm sorry. Alright? I didn't mean to say it like that. It just came out. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings ight?" I apologized and an sighed putting throwing the paper towel away.

"Listen Erica , I don't care who don't like the way I am. If I want to fuck up people's relationship , then so be it. Its my life. No one can control me." She said which she was right.

"Why do you though?" I asked curious. She sighed tying her robe tighter.

"I don't really share this with everyone but .. when I never really been taught about love , sex , or anything. So I basically was a ... free open box you can say .. hm .. When I was 16 , I was kidnapped and raped. 3 times a day. I've been gone for about 2 months and finally escaped and moved out the country to here Jamaica. Ever since , I've been doing me." She shrugged sighing. I Low key felt bad for her. She's beautiful. As beautiful as she is , you wouldn't think she would've been raped or kidnapped.

"I never really had friends or anything. I was always alone... it was lame , but I was used to it you know .." She said.

"Damn ma , I didn't know. I'm feel hella bad now." I said and she chuckled.

"Don't worry , you didn't know. I don't share this with much people. Only my friend , Tally." She said and I nodded.

"Well ... I guess we can be friends. Can introduce you to my girl and her best friend. They're cool so don't worry." I said and she looked unsure.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Yeah don't worry. How about today .."

"Today?"

"Yeah today. Maybe found .. 2?" She nodded and smiled. Her smile was beautiful.

I really feel like there's more to this woman than messing around with everyone.

Gina might be mad because I'm talking to another woman and bringing her to the room or whatever , but she'll be ight.

I really hope Gina , Kayla , and Regina could be friends may be ...

Guess we'll see where it goes ..

Instead of getting the room service , I just grabbed the breakfast myself.

Just gotta hope for the best right now when Regina comes through.

___________________________________________________

》 Well ? 😉

》Regina ? 😯

》 Thoughts So Far ? 😆

》 How's Gina & Kayla Gonna When Erica Introduces Regina ? 😕