TG : 25

~3 Months Later ~

¤ { ERICA } ¤

"And how much will that be sir?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

"The necklace is $100k. Adding the name is just $900." I nodded and grabbed a brick out my pocket then an extra 900 handing it to him. He smiled grabbing both and put the necklace in the box.

"Great. Your necklace should be done in about 3 weeks." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

Today I went to the mall and get the baby a necklace.

About a month ago , Lee found out that she was having a baby girl. Automatically , she named the baby after her great grandma. Lindsey.

Tonight , Lee is having a baby shower for the arrival. I'm gonna be going , and of course Gina said she was coming. No she don't get along with the girls , but she decided to come and support for one , and she don't trust Naomi of course.

Lee , she's alright. We actually developed a little friendship , but as for me and Naomi , nah. I rather keep my distance from her.

As Lee's getting more and more closer to the due date , I'm starting to get more excited that she's gonna be here soon.

Gina isn't because she feels like I'm gonna want to leave her for Lee just because Lee has my baby and I " might " want a family.

I told Gina 1000s and 1000s of time I don't want Lee nor do I want Naomi.

~ ~

I made it back home , and Gina was sitting on the couch with Kayla.

"Wassup." I said walking inside. Both of them looked at me. Gina got up and jumped in my arms.

"Baeee! I miss you." She said. I smiled hugging her back. Kayla was looking at me smirking. I frowned and she winked.

I looked away.

To say Kayla is Gina's " best friend " , she always flirting with me or giving me these looks.

Don't get me wrong , Kayla is fine ass fuck.

But I'm not trynna get shawty on my dick

But I'm not trynna get shawty on my dick. Got enogh as it is.

________________________________________________

》Sorry for The Short Chapter

》 promise the next will be longer