TG : 64 ( Huge Mistake !! )

▪ { L E E } ▪

I wasn't even excepting to have Lindsey tonight. I was at home chopping up some smoked sauage for dinner , when Naomi told me I pissed on myself. I didn't believe her ass because I'm a grown ass woman.

But then that's when i realized that my water broke! Naomi and I got the bag and we rushed to the hospital quickly as possible.

As we got closer , that's when the contractions started starting and that's when my food just flipped . I got mean ass fuck.

Luckily , when we got here , the doctor face me some epidural and I calmed down. Now , were just patiently waiting for Linds to come home. ☺

I cannot wait to see and hold my baby girl. I've been carrying her for 9 months , and now its time to come out!

And it's amazing because today is Erica's birthday. Just like she said , she hoped that Lindsey comes on her birthday. It's 12 get , so she get lucky and come tonight or come in the morning.

Either way , I think Erica's gonna be excited. Her and Lindsey would practically share they're birthday!

I know Erica has a new girlfriend or whatever and you know I'm happy for them. Erica and I are just friends and I hope that one day , Regina and I can have a little friendship especially since she'll be the step mom to my baby so she better look like getting along with me.

I don't really care if people get along with Naomi because Naomi can be a bitch at times.

I love her and stuff , but lately we've been arguing. Because she wants to find a way to break Erica and Regina up but I won't let it happen so she would get mad at me and leave.

It doesn't really bother me like that anymore because I know for a fact I can raise this baby by my own without Nai. So she can go and cheat with whoever she wants but I'm still gonna be a good role model to my baby.

Just don't be surpirsed if I wind up single.

Just saying.

▪ { N A O M I } ▪

I checked my phone seeing 2 new messages from Jay. Jay is a stud that I've been seeing.

Now , I know what your thinking , Are you over Erica?

Technically , no and yes. 

I'm super mad that shes with someone else but I mean Im not that mad because I'm talking to someone else!

I don't really care about Lee any more like that because she doesn't really do shit anymore. All she wanna do is sit on her ass and eat!

~

I opened the message between Jay and I.

Jay 😛❤: " Yeah come through tonight babe. "

Jay 😛❤: " The door is gonna be already open so just come in. 😉"

Me : " Okay 😊."

I locked my phone and grabbed the car keys.

"Where are you going?" Lee asked and i sighed

"Somewhere." I replied and walked out. I sighed walking to the elevator waiting. When it opened , I came face to face with Erica who looked high ass hell , some tall stud chick who was ugly ass fuck , Regina ugly ass , and some chick with curly hair.

"Where you going?" The stud asked and I scrunched my face.

"None of your damn business now move!" They walked out the elevator and Erica almost ran into the wall causing me to laugh.