82

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Yo I want a DNA test." I said and Nicole shrugged grinning and picked up Naveah.

"She just like you bro .." Briana said and I glared at her.

"Nigga shit up ," I said through my teeth and she smacked her lips and i turned back to Nicole. "Like I said , I want a test."

"Test for what Erica?! The child looks just like you! There's not way in -"

"Would you mind your fuckin business?! If I want a test , I want a damn test!" I yelled then went upstairs going in my bedroom slamming the door behind me.

I'm getting tired of every fuckin body. I can't have w
2 kids! I really do hope this child isn't mine.

▪ { L E E } ▪

"Did she just -" I sighed shaking my head.

"I'm gonna get going. Tell Erica I'm going to text her about the appointment .." Nicole said. "Come on baby girl." She turned around walking to her car. I sighed closing the door then put Lindsey down.

"Um .. we're gonna get going." Briana said grabbing Madison's hand.

"Wait , can you take Linds wit you? I really wanna talk to Erica and you know how she is. Loud and stuff. I don't want for Lindsey to hear all that." I said and Briana nodded picking Lindsey up.

"Hold up , lemme get her bag." I ran upstairs packing her some clothes , wipes , diapers , toys , and her favortie blanket. I went downstairs and handed Madison Lind's bag.

"Give mommy kiss ," I told Lindsey and she kissed my lips. "I love youu." I said.

"I yuv you." She said and they left. I sighed turning off the lights downstairs and then went upstairs to Erica's bedroom. Erica was laying in bed on her phone on FaceTime with someone.

"Yea so whatchu wearin ma?" She asked.

"Ahem!!" I yelled and she looked at me.

"Who's that?"

Erica sighed. "Look ima call you back Lo." She said and I stood at the foot of her bed crossing my arms.

"Okay daddy."

"Lola" said. I scoffed shaking my head and chuckling. Erica hung up then looked at me. "What Lee?"

"First , I don't know what has gotten into you. You not finna sit up in here and talk to me no any kinda way just because I asked you a simple question.  You should've protected yourself. Didn't you learn when i was already pregnant?" I asked and she shrugged.

"So fucking what Lee?! I'm getting the test! Shit we not together , I don't need to be telling you all my shit! I don't ask you for your business do I?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Erica. Your just stubborn ass hell." I ended.

"And? But you love my stubborn fuckin ass." She replied.

I shook my head walking out the room. I don't have time for her dumb ass.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After Lee nosey ass left , I called Lola back on FaceTime.

"Back already?"

I smirked in the camera. "Come thru ma."

"Isn't your baby mama gonna be mad?"

"Man don't worry about her. You must not want the D then." She blushed.

"What ever I'm coming. You better be giving me some good ass head since I'm coming."

"Don't I always?" I asked biting my lip.

She laughed. "Whatever Erica."

I hung up and waited for Lola to come. After what happened today , I need something to cool me down because I know Lee ain't gonna give it up.

_____________________________________________________

° DNA tests ?!

° Lola ?!

° Erica & Lee ?