92

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After buying flowers for Lee , the girls and I headed home to decorate. 

"Alright girls , I want for you guys to take these .." I grabbed the roses. "And I want them leading a path to the bedroom. Can you do that for me?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Hmm ... We want ice cweam aftwer." Naveah said and I laughed kneeling down kissing both of they're foreheads.

"Okay fine , we'll  get ice cream after. Here , take these and lead them to the room. Okay my pretty little workers?"

"Yes mwam!" They said in a union and I smiled running upstairs while the girls led a trail of red roses to our bedroom. This is only the beginning. Im gonna light some candles , put some Stevie Wonder on , and wait until she comes.

Damn time is moving slow!

~

I quickly did a giant heart of roses in the middle of the bed and grabbed my gift I got for Lee out my pocket. I got her a beautiful silver necklace for tonight.

She's gonna love this one.

It's almost gonna be like her birthday or some shit. I'm just being romantic. Haven't been romantic in a long ass time.

After doing that to the bed , I lit some lavender candles. Lee's favortie and the girls walked in the room backwards throwing the rose petals on the floor.

"Dwaddy , we're done!" Lindsey said. I smiled walking out the room and they did it pretty nicely. My baby girls are so smart.

"Good job guys. Now , let's go get your ice cream."

~   ~

"Alright y'all stay in here and watch tv. After you can play. Just call if you need me alright?" I told the  girls.

"Daddy where woo going?"  Naveah asked. The girls call me mama and daddy , either one is fine.

"Daddy's going get dressed for mommy. I'll be back okay?" They nodded and i walked out the room closing the door behind me and raced to the shower. I turned the shower on letting it get hot. While waiting , I grabbed my phone texting Madison.

Me : " Hey , what y'all doing? "

Madi 🌸: " We're getting our nails done. They done our hair already. You need more time? "

Me : " I'm finna hop in the shower then get dressed. What time yall might be here? "

Madi 🌸: " Um .. give us about a hour and we'll be on our way. "

Me : " Great that's just enough time. Thanks Madison. ❤"

Madi ❤: " The pleasure is mine. 😌🙏❤"

I locked my phone then hopped in the shower.

▪ { L E E } ▪

"Ouu girl those nails are coming out cute!" Madison said and I agreed. The nails were actually coming out pretty good.

I kept putting on my smile for the past 2 Hours. I'm his so tired and ready to just jump in my bed. I don't know what's going on and why I have to get this glamorous.

"Madi why are we getting all this done?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know .. the shopping , spa , hair , nails. Why?" I asked again.

"Well ... i feel like you have to beautiful tonight. For your lover." She grinned and I blushed a little. Madison and Briana sees that Erica and I are falling for each other. It must be that obvious!

I'm curious if something is going on though because I haven't received a text nor call from Erica. 

Something ain't right.

___________________________________________________

° Special date coming up next !

° Comment your thoughts 💕I love to read them !