TG : 55

~ Sorry for any mistakes ...

▪   ▪   ▪    ▪    ▪   ▪   ▪

▪ { ERICA } ▪

I woke up the next morning yawning. I looked at the time and it was 10. I was gonna call Regina last night , but after I got off the plane , I was too tired.

But this morning , I'm going to for sure call after I don't getting dressed.

~

Today , Lee and i are going shopping for Lindsey's nursery at my place. I'm gonna get her some toys , bottles , clothes , shoes and all because when my baby girl gets here it's gonna be a life changing moment. 

I still gotta tell Regina about Lindsey and stuff but I'm really nervous because I don't know how she might take it.

What if she doesn't want someone with a child on the way?

What if she doesnt want to be bothered with the baby mama drama?

What the fuck was I thinking having unprotected sex?!

I haven't been hearing from Nicole lately and I'm glad ass a bitch. That's one hoe who's off my dick.

~   ~

But anyways , I'm gonna be going pick up Lee after I get dressed so that we can go shopping. 

~   ~

I went to my closet and picked out something wear.

I picked out ,

~ Gray ripped Yeezus shirt

~ Black Jeans

~ Gray Yeezus Shoes

After getting my clothes out , I went take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I then out my clothes on and my jewerly leaving my curly hair down.

I grabbed my phone texting Lee letting her know I was gonna be on my way.

Of course Naomi hoe ass gonna come.

Me : " Goodmorning 🌞. You almost ready? "

Baby Mama 👶🍼: " Yeah I'm just eating a quick salad. The door will be open so you can just come in. "

Me : " Ight ma , I'm omw. "

I locked my phone and then went downstairs grabbing my keys off the key rack to the black on black Range Rover. I grabbed my walls making sure my black cards were inside still and I had extra cash inside with my other personal stuff 

I left the house making sure everything was good and then I stopped at McDonalds picking myself up something to eat since I didn't eat breakfast yet.

I turned my phone on checking my notifications and seen a picture of Regina and I kidding on the home screen. I smiled to myself and remembered I had to call her.

Hopefully she's up. Today is Monday so she might have to work or might be at work.

Regina : " Goodmorning babyyy. "

I could tell in her voice she was smiling through the phone. Like she been waiting for me to call all morning.

Me : " Morning baby. I meant to call you last night baby but you know I was tired ass fuck. "

Regina : " Its okay baby I understand. What are you doing this morning? "

Me : " Um .. going to the store today shopping. I miss you mama. "

Regina : " I miss you too baby and I can't wait to come. I cried a little after you left too. "

Me : " Aww , my baby missed daddyy. "

Regina : " Stopp!!! "

Me : " Haha , but look baby I gotta go , my food's here I'm gonna talk to you later on , Alright?"

Regina : " Yeah papi. I have to work today too. "

Me : " Mm , papi? Never called me that before. Sounds sexy. Say it again. "

Regina : " Erica stop you freak! Omg , I'm gonna call you later on , on my break. "

We both laughed.

Me : " Alright , I love you bae. "

Regina : " I love you too. "

I hung up the phone and the food was ready. Just in time. 😊

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter ..

Lee & Naomi ?

Lindsey's gonna be coming soon ! 😆