79

~ 12: 36 am ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After this chick finished sucking me up , I gave her a hunnid and walked out. "Wait ," The girl said stopping me. She handed me a card. "my nunber. Call me whenever you in the mood for some fun." She skirker and i nodded sticking the paper in my pocket. I probably wont be using this , but ole well. Then again I might because the head was good.

I went out back to the VIP room where Briana , Mikey , and a couple of our other friends drinking and getting lap dances.

"What number is she?" Mickey asked and I frowned.

"Whatcha talking bout Mike?" I asked rolling up some weed.

"Man don't play dumb! We seen you go to the bathroom multiple times wit different women. And you just coming back again. What number is that?" I grinned shaking my head.

"Think she number 5. She gave me some bomb ass head bro." We dapped and I continued to roll my shit up.

~  ~

"Hit dat." I told Briana. She grabbed the weed smoking it and I laid back and this fine lightskin chick walked up to me grabbing my hand.

"Come with me papi." She said in my ear. I couldn't really see her face because her hair was in the way and it was kinda dark in here. I took one hit of the blunt.

"Aye ima be back." I told the guys and they laughed nd cheered me on. I turned around and the girl was still holding my hand.

"Let's go ma." I said in her ear and I thought she was gonna take me to a bathroom , but she took me to a bedroom instead.

She pushed me on the bed locking the door behind her. She sexually climbed ontop of me and kissed my neck. I bit my lip and wandered my hands all over her ass and smacked it multiple times. Mama was sucking the fuck outta my neck.

I slowly massaged her clit and she slightly moaned moving her waist back and forth.

I flipped us over to where she was on the bottom. I took my shirt off and unbuckled my pants.

She took her shirt off also and tied her hair up. I then seen who i was dealing with.

Kayla ...

▪ { L E E } ▪

I looked at the time. 12:45 and Erica still not back. She said maybe an hour or 2!

I'm not even gonna wait up for her. I turned my laptop off , saying my prayer to God, then getting under the covers then kissed Lindsey's cheek.

I turned the lamp off and sighed going to sleep.

▪ { E R I C A} ▪

"Wait hol up Kayla , I can't do this." I said grabbing my shirt but she pulled me back and i landed on my back.

"Erica don't worry. You and i been wanting this for the longest. Don't try to play." She said and begin sucking my tip. The previous head feeling started to come back so I was already in head mode right now. Especially since it wasn't to long ago. Women love throwing themselves to me. At least the gay ones ...

But I'm not trippin , I can change a straight girl to a gay girl or bisexual.

Since I know Kayla isn't gonna budge and the top was going well , I just keep the shit going.

We later begin having sex for about 3 hours..

~ After the sex .. ~

"Yo why you doing this when Gina your "beat friend" ? " I asked pulling my briefs and pants up.

"Erica like I told you before , I been liking you before her."

"So." I said.

"So , I'm gonna get what I want. And what I want , is you." She smirked.

"Nahh I got to much shit on my plate. Plus , I'm not trynna be in another relationship right now. Wanna enjoy the single life."

"Single life whatever life! We can still fuck! We can just be ... fuck buddies." She smiled and handed me her number.

"Text me whenever you want more bae." We made out for about 2 mintues then we both left out the room coin out separate ways.

I sighed walking to the bar. What the fuck?

If Kayla here , I sure don't hope that Gina is here also.

________________________________________________

° Kayla is back but she's not the old character coming back ..